Showing off the ultimate Northerly aspect, this is your chance to call one of Sanctuary Cove’s sought after Harbour Front Villa’s your next holiday home. Situated on Harbour One this property is ideally positioned to allow you to enjoy the picturesque marina. Complimented by all the features and benefits of the Sanctuary Cove lifestyle, along with the easiest access to the Village shops, restaurants and bars possible, this humble abode is awaiting.
Enjoy the sophisticated yet relaxed waterfront lifestyle that only Sanctuary Cove can offer. This gorgeous double villa has been recently renovated, boasting an extensive outdoor alfresco entertaining area, along with a dining and cooking area to enjoy with your private swimming pool and spa. Featuring a sun drenched deck, play some mini outdoor golf or relax watching the amazing panoramic views.
Unique highlights of this home include a fully equipped media room with cable TV, gym room, cellar, baby grand piano and a private boat mooring. This property can also accommodate up to 10 adults.
• North facing Harbour front double villa
• Tri-level waterfront home
• Absolutely gorgeous panoramic Marina views
• Extensive outdoor alfresco entertainment area
• Swimming pool and spa
• Media room
• Gym room
• Baby grand piano
• Private boat mooring
• Total of four bedrooms
• Master suite with balcony, his and hers bathrooms and walk in robes
• Total of four bathrooms plus one powder room
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $4,200 per week or $600 per night
Pricing Peak: $6,000 per week or $900 per night
Boat Show: $6,500 per week
$150 cleaning fee applies
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 2 king, 2 queen, 1 double & single bunk, pull out sofa
Garage: 1 + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.