Beautifully appointed north facing harbour front villa, recently renovated. Enjoy
Sanctuary Cove's most stunning views overlooking Harbour One.
• Boasts an extensive outdoor alfresco entertaining, dining & cooking area with private swimming pool & spa
• Fully equipped media room with cable TV (to 2 separate rooms)
• Gym room, baby grand piano & a private boat mooring
• Can accommodate up to 10 adults
• 24 hour Security
• Short buggy ride to the Marine village shops, restaurants & Marina
$77 Booking fee applies. $150 Cleaning fee applies. Min no of nights - 4
$4,200 per week or $600 per night
$6,000 per week or $900 per night
$6,500 per week
Configuration: 2 king, 2 queen, 1 double & single bunk, pull out sofa
Bathrooms: 5 plus powder room
Garage: 1 plus buggy
Buggy : 1 four seater buggy
• Internal Laundry
• Air Conditioning
• Water Views
• Electric Heating
• In-ground Pool
• Gas Hot Water
• Close to Shops
• Close to Transport
• 24 hour Security
Bathrooms: 5 + powder room
Property Type: Villa
• All homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• The home is located a short buggy ride into the heart of Sanctuary Cove Marina and Shopping Village precinct with plenty of restaurants and stores to browse in.
• Sanctuary Cove is a premier gated community that provides a high level of security for all residents and guests. Home to some of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast you are spoilt for choice when dining out. Just to name a few, George's Paragon Seafood, Ioesco Cafe Cucina and Black Angus.
• If you would like to venture out of the resort, the major theme parks Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are within just a 10min short drive away and you can pre purchase your tickets through our office.
• Surfers Paradise and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Take a drive to nearby Tamborine Mountain, enjoy the wineries and markets.
• Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports are approximately 40 mins away and airport shuttles can bring you direct to the door.