Beautifully renovated four bedroom, three bathroom duplex with serene views overlooking the lake and golf course.
• Large fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with both lounge/dining areas
• Outdoor area also includes a plasma TV overlooking the glistening in-ground swimming pool
• Formal dining & lounge areas inside
• Cable TV included for your enjoyment
• 24 hour Security
$77 Booking fee applies & $200 Cleaning fee applies. Min no of nights - 4
$2,000 per week or $325 per night
$3,000 per week or $475 per night
Configuration: 1 king, 2 queen, 2 singles
Garage: 2 plus buggy port
Buggy: 1x4 seater
• Internal Laundry
• Air Conditioning
• Water Views
• Electric Heating
• In-ground Pool
• Close to Shops
• Close to Transport
• 24 hour Security
Property Type: House
• All homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• The home is located a short buggy ride into the heart of Sanctuary Cove Marina and Shopping Village precinct with plenty of restaurants and stores to browse in.
• Sanctuary Cove is a premier gated community that provides a high level of security for all residents and guests. Home to some of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast you are spoilt for choice when dining out. Just to name a few, George's Paragon Seafood, Ioesco Cafe Cucina and Black Angus.
• If you would like to venture out of the resort, the major theme parks Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are within just a 10min short drive away and you can pre purchase your tickets through our office.
• Surfers Paradise and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Take a drive to nearby Tamborine Mountain, enjoy the wineries and markets.
• Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports are approximately 40 mins away and airport shuttles can bring you direct to the door.