Imagine waking up to wide golf course views across a glistening lake. Make this charming renovated home complete with all furnishings your next holiday home. Presenting over two levels, this charismatic four bedroom duplex enjoys large bright and airy living and dining areas, which are lined with polished parquetry flooring.
Leading out onto a fully screened Florida room, provides seamless indoor and outdoor integration for the perfect Sanctuary Cove alfresco lifestyle. Equipped with a modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite benches, high ceilings and your own glistening swimming pool in the backyard.
Upstairs, the master suite takes in fabulous views of ‘The Palms’ Golf Course and offers a double basined ensuite with a spa bath and also featuring two walk in robes. This level also has two additional bedrooms with spectacular views of the park and ‘The Pines’ Golf Course and is serviced by a nearby bathroom. Downstairs there is another bedroom with a nearby powder room, along with the laundry.
• Two storey duplex
• Stunning lake and golf course views
• Total of four bedrooms
• Large open living and dining area
• Renovated and high ceilings
• Florida room
• Modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops
• Swimming pool
• Master suite with ensuite, spa bath and two walk-in-robes
• Total of three bathrooms
• Cable TV included
• Does not include internet access
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $325 per night
Pricing Peak: $3,000 per week or $475 per night
$200 cleaning fee applies
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 1 king, 2 queen, 2 singles
Garage: 2 + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.