This immaculately presented penthouse apartment enjoys panoramic views across ‘The Palms’ golf course and offers the perfect low maintenance holiday home for your family and guests. You will love the opportunity to kick back and relax in this very generous three bedroom apartment which offers lots of natural light, breezes and stunning views.
Enjoy winding down on the balcony with gorgeous East facing views, equipped with an outdoor setting and barbeque to entertain and appreciate the laid-back lifestyle of Sanctuary Cove. This humble abode is brightly decorated and features two living areas and an open plan dining area.
St Andrews Terrace is a highly desired three storey walk up residential complex which enjoys panoramic views across the stunning Palms' golf course. The complex includes 3 pools and is set within tropical grounds, all within a short stroll to the Palms golf course, Country Club and the Sanctuary Cove marine village full of cafes, restaurants and more.
• East facing penthouse apartment
• Panoramic views of ‘The Palms’ golf course
• Natural light and breezes
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Large outdoor balcony with dining setting and BBQ
• Two living areas
• Total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Master suite with balcony and ensuite
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 2 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 3
Configuration: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 singles
Garage: 1 car + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 2 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.