Every once and a while you’ll walk into a property and the outlook and position gets the pulse racing, this is one of those properties Presenting this simply stunning Harbour Front Villa takes in amazing views of Sanctuary Coves Harbour 1, exclusive marina through to the Coomera River and is the perfect holiday ‘home away from home’ that the whole family can use all year round. Located in a quiet precinct of Sanctuary Cove, enjoy sweeping views and the easiest of access to the Marine village, being only a few minutes walk and buggy ride away.
Tranquil open plan living spaces offer an interior that feels light and bright - this four bedroom villa will not disappoint. Featuring a large outdoor entertaining area with barbeque facilities, sparkling in-ground pool, private jetty and sundeck that complete what is a truly wonderful iconic Sanctuary Cove picture.
Exquisitely renovated, this humble abode features ducted air conditioning throughout and large open living, kitchen and dining areas. Simply check in and enjoy your holiday, being one of Sanctuary Cove’s renowned residences.
• North facing renovated Harbour front villa
• Tri-level waterfront home
• Absolutely gorgeous panoramic Marina views
• Extensive outdoor alfresco entertainment area with BBQ
• Swimming pool, jetty and sundeck
• Total of four bedrooms & three bathrooms
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,800 per week or $425 per night
Pricing Peak: $4,500 per week or $650 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 2 king, 1 queen, 6 singles 2x3 bunk beds
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.