Boasting beautiful views overlooking the Coomera river is this stunning duplex to call your next ‘home away from home’. Featuring a prime location in one of Sanctuary Cove's best streets, this beautifully renovated, three bedroom villa features a relaxed open floor plan and a sensational indoor outdoor flow to maximise the enjoyment of the million dollar location.
Presenting three spacious bedrooms, neutral toning’s, quality fixtures and fittings and lots of natural light, the home offers a relaxed easy living ambience. The living room is the heart of the home, with bi fold doors opening onto a relaxing, fully enclosed Florida Room with an outdoor setting and leading out to a sparkling plunge pool.
• Waterfront two level duplex
• Stunning views down Coomera river
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen area
• Fully enclosed Florida Room with outdoor entertainment area
• Fully fenced sparkling plunge pool
• Sun drenched deck with pontoon
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Three bedroom villa
• Total of three bathrooms
• Includes 2 x 2 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,250 per week or $350 per night
Pricing Peak: $3,350 per week or $525 per night
$150 cleaning fee applies
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 2 king, 1 queen
Garage: 1 + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 2 x 2 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.