Beautifully spacious and boasting spectacular views down the Coomera river, call 7301 Bayside Close your next home away from home. This single level waterfront home enjoys open plan living and dining areas, along with a fully enclosed Florida Room for you to relax and enjoy your time with the sweeping views available.
Character and uniqueness are also a few traits this home has. Relish your holidays with an in-ground swimming pool that allows you to swim under the house and hop out to enjoy a BBQ at the outside entertainment area. If you have a boat, this property also includes a private pontoon for your perusal. This little piece of paradise is ready for you to enjoy your next holiday in the wonderful, laid-back and luxurious Sanctuary Cove resort.
• Master suite includes a large dressing room and "his & hers" bathrooms
• Three other generous bedrooms
• Total of four bathrooms
• Large plasma TV
• Florida room
• Waterfront with gorgeous views of Coomera river
• Open plan living
• Swimming pool
• Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ
• Private pontoon
• Does not include internet access
• Travel cot and high chair also available
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,400 per week or $350 per night
Pricing Peak: $3,800 per week or $550 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 2 king, 1 queen, 2 singles
Garage: 2 + buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.