Situated along the exclusive Meron Street sits this gorgeous 380 square metre house. Along with four large bedrooms, including a massive master suite, the property also features huge living areas, a beautiful outdoor entertainment area, three bathrooms and a double garage.
Only a minute's walk to central Southport, shopping centres, restaurants and the light rail.
This home's spaciousness and elegant charm make it the perfect base for your next Gold Coast adventure.
Built with the feeling of space, this home in the middle of the ever popular Southport is a one off. Just a few minutes walk away from Australia Fair, the house is ideally located near restaurants, shopping and public transport. The feature staircase sets the scene as you walk through the front door.
The open plan living, family, dining and kitchen area with European tiles is very large and ideal for modern living. The kitchen houses all the modern conveniences. The lawn is level off the main area. A lovely gazebo has been built in the rear yard that is ideal for those Sunday barbeques. There is also an additional fourth bedroom and a large bathroom downstairs.
The second level offers three large bedrooms, two with their own balconies, two bathrooms, one as an ensuite and a large additional to downstairs entertaining or TV area. Each bedroom has built ins and the main bedroom a walk in robe. The double garage is a large size and there even is extra secure parking in front.
Guests have access to all of the house, including the secure double lock up garage and backyard with gazebo.
1. Strictly no parties/events or schoolies enquiries.
2. Please leave our house clean and tidy. Treat it like your own home While we do have a cleaning fee, it is only a per stay cost to make longer stays cheaper.
3. No smoking inside or pets.
4. Please let me know or replace if you damage something.
5. Please do not rearrange the furniture or bedding.
6. Only registered guests to stay at property. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on confirmation.