BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT SET IN AZTEC INSPIRED RESORT.
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
This luxury 16th level bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in the iconic Sun City Resort has beautiful views of the beach and lights of Surfers Paradise at night. Only a 2 minute walk to the beach, this resort also has a unique lagoon style pool with water slides.
- The apartment can accommodate a 3rd guest in the lounge on a rollaway bed.
- The fully fitted kitchen gives you the opportunity to dine in should you not wish to eat at the onsite Koastal Kitchen or any of the many local eateries.
- There is a king bed in this apartment and hair dryer is included.
- Wifi is available but it is not free.
- If the Surfers Paradise nightlife is what you like, we are only a 5-10 minute walk from this thriving hub.
- You can also relax at Calmer Therapies Day Spa located on the ground floor of the complex.
Sun City is ideally located 100m from the beach , only a short 5-10 minute walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise and has a light rail stop literally at your front door step.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation or cash. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
As we are the offsite managers, guests are required to collect the keys from our office at Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard and return them to our office on departure.
Facilities on offer at Sun City Resort are second to none and include ;
- Outdoor lagoon style pool with sandy beach and water slides.
- Tropical plunge pool and spa.
- Indoor heated pool and spa.
- Fully equipped gymnasium , steam room and sauna.
- 2 full size tennis courts.
- Fully licensed restaurant.
- Poolside coffee shop and bar.
- All facilities located amongst tropical gardens with special water features throughout ground floor areas.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade.
Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.