‘Upmarket Resort' is as per the photos below
RESORT DETAILS The resort is 5
- Large partly undercover outdoor HEATED pool
- Gym - Fully equipped
- Movie Room - fully equipped with big comfortable movie seats
- Spa - large
- Outdoor Barbecue area next to pool
- International Golf Simulator Room with Golf Clubs supplied
Master Bedroom 2 guests
- Queen bed with 32" TV - Balcony off bedroom
2nd bedroom/study 2 guests
- Double bed
- Balcony off bedroom with high bar table with 2 high bar stools - beautiful outlook down over to the pool area - see photo of pool view from balcony
Study has 2 mobile wardrobe units - 1 of the the mobile wardrobes has hangers for hanging clothes. Shelves as well and suitcases go on the bottom of the mobile wardrobe units.
LOUNGE 1 guest
- using the new leather 2.5 seater sofa bed with THICK innerspring mattress in the lounge.
-2nd bedroom/study is separated from the lounge using Room Dividers for privacy.
If you use the sofa bed as well then the dividers are on either side of the rooms. 2nd Bedroom and the lounge.
- $80 Extra charge per Stay for use of the sofa bed regardless of the number of persons the booking is for. ie separating 3-4 singles by using the sofa bed - for using 3 beds there is a charge for extra linen etc.
LOUNGE & Furnishings
- Sofa bed available in the Lounge
- T V 55"
- New Black leather 3 seater lounge
- New black leather 2.5 seater sofa bed with thick innersprung mattress- sleeps 2
- Large balcony with 4 seater new black rattan outdoor setting
- Glass sliding doors -wide bi-folds opening out to balcony,
The apartment is fully furnished with
- linen supplied for the beds - summer or winter quilts provided dependent on season
- washing machine please bring your own washing powder
- dryer as well as a drying rack to dry the towels etc overnight,
- bath towels – 1 per person. Beach / spa towels provided for Overseas or Interstate guests.
- certain incidentals cooking oil, salt/pepper/tea bags coffee not supplied 2 toilet rolls/ bath wash/hand wash
COFFEE MAKER - Dolce Gusto supplied. The coffee pods / milk pods can be bought from COLES or Woolworths Supermarkets buying the Dolce Gusto brand Coffee pods . See photo on Listing - ENJOY
For Hire - Rollaway Bed / High Chair
Free - Portacot
One 1 NIGHT STAYS for up to 4 guests the price is more than the listed tariff. Send Enquiry & you will be advised of the correct price for 1 night stay.
Please don't instant book 1 night stays as the price WILL BE ALTERED or booking declined. Thanks
RESORT DETAILS - POINTS OF INTEREST - LIGHT RAIL / TRAM
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The apartment is 4 streets from the heart of Surfers Paradise - along The Esplanade / Northcliffe Tce.
- The beach in front of the Resort is patrolled by the QLD Surf Lifesavers Lifeguards
- The night markets are on ‘The Esplanade' parallel to the beach in Surfers Paradise
- The night markets are on Wed /Friday /Sunday nights -a 2 minute walk from the Resort.
- Secure undercover parking is provided with security guard on duty every night
- The apartments are very secure
The new light rail called the 'G Link' is also on the street directly behind ‘Upmarket Resort at Artique’ and the station is directly behind the resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard .
The ‘G Link’ / tram is ideal for getting around to Broadbeach South and north it travels through Surfers Paradise to Main Beach and continues up to the University Hospital and Griffith University.
Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast' has one, two and three bedroom apartments in 5 star resorts on offer on the Gold Coast. We operate the apartments independently from the resorts which ensures you receive immediate attention if required during your stay plus personal check in and all questions answered. The apartment you wish to book into is 'as per the photos'
PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS
You may pay to
1. bank account
2. credit card
3. paypal which accepts eftpos bank payments and also credit card payments
-PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION
-Minimum LEGAL age for check in is 18 years.
- No smoking apartment
- Zero tolerance - no party policy
- Government-issued PHOTO ID and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
- You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
- Prices start per night from $160 low season to $400 high season
- No pets allowed
- Extra person charges may apply
- Special requests are not guaranteed; they are subject to availability only upon check-in
and may incur additional charges.
- Room prices listed are for the occupancy searched and prices shown include existing bedding only.
If additional bedding is required, please contact directly as this service is subject to availability only.
Charges may be payable directly to the Guest for additional bedding, if this has not been pre-arranged
- The apartment can accommodate a couple or up to 6 people utilising the apartment as either a
one/two bedroom dependent on the number of guests of the booking.