NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
This beautifully presented air conditioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is on the 14th floor of the luxurious 4.5 star Artique Resort. The apartment faces north with views of the ocean, lights of Surfers Paradise and hinterland.
- 2 queen beds and a sofabed to accommodate a maximum of 6 people, there are flat screen TVs with DVD players in both bedrooms and the lounge.
- Equipped with a full kitchen and laundry this modern apartment offers everything for a perfect holiday.
- The beach is only 100 metre walk, at the end of the street with Surfers Paradise and the renowned Northcliffe Surf life Saving Club just a short stroll away.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation or cash. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
As we are the offsite managers, guests are required to collect the keys from our office at Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard and return them to our office on departure.
- Secure Undercover Parking.
- Outdoor Pool partially covered and heated.
- Poolside BBQ & Entertainment area.
- Private Theatrette for Guests.
- Sauna & Spa.
- Tour Desk.
- Unique Virtual Golf Simulator Membership of a golf club required
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade.
Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.