Renting a private apartment in Surfers Paradise is the best great holiday experience for your and your friends and family. Our spacious living and dining area set 21 floors up blends into the seascape below.
• Stunning views of the beach and ocean
• Open Living and Dining Spaces
• Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
• FREE WIFI
• Hotel standard facilities – and much, much more
• Dining – over 500 fabulous venues to choose from
• Theme Parks-close to Warner Bros Movie World, Sea World, DreamWorld & Wet'n'Wild
• Events – full schedule of World class events during the year to cater for all tastes
• Full resort facilities - gym,tennis, 4 swimming pools, free BBQ, free parking space
Surfers Paradise says it all!
Peninsula Building has a prime position right on the Esplanade, Surfers Paradise.This high floor unit is the popular Ocean-facing "B" type spread over 105 sq metres. Full security building; 1 private parking space in basement; full resort facilities with indoor and outdoor pool, BBQ and even a tennis court. Paradise!
Open-plan living and dining room with fully equipped modern kitchen. Bedrooms are East facing painted cream and white, very light and airy. Direct views of the ocean. One ensuite and one bathroom.
- 4 Swimming pools: indoor heated, outdoor heated, outdoor unheated, children's pool
- Children's play area
- Tennis courts
- 2 spas: heated indoor, unheated outdoor
- Beach towels available for hire
- Complimentary secure parking for 1 car
- Visitor’s car park on the 1st level with 5 spots with a 5 hour time limit
- Security service in building
- Tour desk
- In-room internet access (payable). Suggest to use Wifi USB key/dongle
- Child-minding service available Photocopying service
- Dry-cleaning service
- BBQ area
Situated a 5-minute walk from Cavill Mall, the property is an 8-minute drive from Sea World and Jupiters Casino. Within a 25-minute drive away are Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild theme parks. Car rentals and an airport shuttle service are easily available.
Or enjoy the facilities, have a swim in the pool of your choice and put those shrimps on the barbie!
Surfers Paradise and the Attractions
The three-kilometer strip of golden sand between Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean is Australia's iconic beach, a postcard-perfect locale that conjures up 'paradise' to millions.
Throughout the year, the beach welcomes swimmers, joggers, surfers and strollers from around the Gold Coast, around Australia and around the World.
But Surfers Paradise is much much more and has something for everyone. Restaurants, Nightlife, Shopping, Health, Tours, Theme Parks, Casino, Rain Forest, Golf, Boating, Kite Surfing, Cycling. Or use it as a base and explore down to Byron Bay and the heady heights of Nimbin; or go up the coast for lunch at Noosa.
Or just relax in 21b, and marvel in the ever-changing landscape.
Stunning Views from the 21st Floor
• Spacious 125 sq m. private apartment all to yourself
• Split Level air conditioning in the Bedrooms
• Sleeps 4 people + a small child
• Open Living & Dining Area
• Free access to all the Resort Facilites – pools, gym, sauna, tennis, BBQ…
• 2 minutes walk to the Beach
• 200 metres stroll to Cavill Avenue
• Gold Coast Light Rail G:Link at doorstep
• Ideal base for all the attractions of the Gold Coast area
Make your reservation early to avoid disappointment.
The three-kilometer strip of golden sand between Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean is Australia's iconic beach, a postcard-perfect locale that conjures up 'paradise' to millions and is the most famous part of Australia’s legendary Gold Coast. With 300 days of sunshine per year and a balmy temperature, the beach welcomes swimmers, joggers, strollers, sunbakers, surfers and holiday-makers from around the world.
Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night, the foreshore of the Surfers Paradise Beach comes alive with the eclectic Beachfront Markets. Treasure hunters, bargain spotters and after-dinner strollers make their way along this coastal stretch of more than 100 market stalls while live entertainers set the mood.
The Gold Coast is also home to many Theme parks, and is known for the wild rides and screaming coasters of Dreamworld and Movie World, as well as splashtastic waterparks such as White Water World and Wet’ n’Wild. All of these theme parks are accessible via the local Theme Park Express
International Restaurants, Nightlife, Shopping, Spas, Tours, Theme Parks, Casino, Rain Forest, Golf, Boating, Kite Surfing, Cycling – the choice is yours. Use it as a base and explore down to Byron Bay and the heady heights of Nimbin; head up the coast for lunch at Noosa.
Sport & Music
The Gold Coast is home to a diverse range of sporting events – everything from volleyball to horse racing, surfing, kite–surfing and golf. A bunch of specialist live music acts can be found at venues around the city.
- 7D Cinema
- Aquaduck Tours
- Bluewater Cruises
- Build-a-Bear Workshop
- Dracula’s Haunted House
- Experience Oz
- Fire 4 Hire
- Get Hummered
- Gold Coast Bungy Trampolines
- Hot Air Balloon Down Under
- Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast
- Jet Flight Simulator
- King Tutt’s Putt Putt
- Planet Chill
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- SkyPoint Observations Deck - Q1 Tower
- Strike Bowling Bar
- Superduck Adventure Tours
- Surfers Paradise Hairwraps and Braiding
- Surfers Paradise Tenpin
- The Wax Museum
- Wyndham Cruises
And if you want some sporting action yourself, there is plenty to do:
- Australian Kayaking Adventures
- Brad Holmes Surf Coaching
- Cheyne Horan Surf School
- Escooter Hire
- Go Ride a Wave – Surfers Paradise
- Go Vertical SUP Hire
- Jet Ski Safaris
- Sporting Hall of Fame
- WickedBodz Fitness Centre