FREE WIFI AND FOXTEL FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
This luxury 31st level 1bed room,1 bath room apartment in the iconic Gold Coast Aztec inspired resort "Sun City". The apartment has fabulous views out over the beach around to the night lights of the Surfers Paradise skyline.
The apartment features -
- A large leather lounge opening onto the balcony
- Separate dining alcove
- Hostess kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Master bedroom with king size bed
- Walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
- The apartment comes with air-conditioning
- You are provided with a complimentary secure parking space for the duration of your stay
Sun City is ideally located 100 metres to the beach and a 5-10 minute wallk to the centre of Surfers Paradise and has a light rail station literally at your front door step.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation or cash. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
As we are the offsite managers, guests are required to collect the keys from our office at Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard and return them to our office on departure.
- Facilities on offer at Sun City Resort are second to none and include;
- Outdoor lagoon style pool with sandy beach and water slides.
- Tropical plunge pool and spa.
- Indoor heated pool and spa.
- Fully equipped gymnasium, steam room and sauna.
- 2 full size tennis courts.
- Fully licensed restaurant.
- Poolside coffee shop and bar.
- All facilities located among tropical gardens with special water features throughout ground floor areas.
Why Book with Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade.
Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.