LARGE OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
Perfectly located on the 16th level of Sun City Resort occupying the eastern most point of the building with beach views to the North, East and South. While this apartment is advertised as a 2 bedroom apartment there is the option for guests to make use of the 3rd bedroom otherwise locked off at an additional cost. Please note when booking this apartment for 4 guests or less costs are calculated on a 2 bedroom apartment unless otherwise requested.
This luxury apartment in Sun City Resort features -
- A generous living room opening onto two balconies
- A huge fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
- Modern appliances and breakfast bar for fine dining
- 2 - 3 bedrooms as booked
- Master with ensuite featuring a spa bath and opens onto the balcony
- 2nd bedroom also features private bathroom facilities and has its own balcony
- Main bedroom features a king bed, the second and third a queen bed
- There is a separate laundry room
- wifi is available but it is not free
This apartment in Sun City Resort has ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and has quality furnishings throughout.
Sun City Resort offers everything and more to ensure your next stay on the Gold Coast is a truly wonderful experience.
Sun City Resort is ideally located only a short walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and only 2 minutes to the beach with a light rail stop literally at your front door step.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation or cash. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
As we are the offsite managers, guests are required to collect the keys from our office at Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard and return them to our office on departure.
Facilities on offer at Sun City Resort are second to none and include ;
- Outdoor lagoon style pool with sandy beach and water slides.
- Tropical plunge pool and spa.
- Indoor heated pool and spa.
- Fully equipped gymnasium , steam room and sauna.
- 2 full size tennis courts.
- Fully licensed restaurant.
- Poolside coffee shop and bar.
- All facilities located amongst tropical gardens with special water features throughout ground floor areas.
Why Book With Us? Licensed Real Estate Agent Operating Trust Account.
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade.
Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.