NEW YEAR 5 NIGHT SPECIAL 30 DEC-4JAN ONLY $4385 for up to 10 people
SORRY WE DO NOT CATER FOR "After School Celebrations"
ALLURE ON CAPRI , SURFERS PARADISE featuring:
- 5 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOM LUXURY FOR UP TO 12 GUESTS
- JUST 1.5 kms TO SURFERS CITY & GOLD COAST BEACHES
- ABSOLUTE WATER-FRONT WITH HUGE PONTOON & LONG JETTY
- SALTWATER SWIMMING POOL, BBQ & 7 BALCONIES, PATIOS & GAZEBOS
- CHILD & PET-FRIENDLY GROUNDS WITH SECURE OUTDOOR PLAY AREAS
ALLURE ON CAPRI is a majestic 5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Waterfront Mansion on the prestigious Isle Of Capri and just 1.5 kms from the heart of Surfers Paradise. This magnificent property features multiple balconies with views to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and the quiet waterway which bounds the property.
The home's impeccable finishes include Himalayan sandstone in the living areas, luxuriously plush carpets in the bedrooms, marble finishes in the bathrooms, a fully-appointed granite kitchen and breezy living areas with lots of natural lighting. The multiple outdoor covered areas are ideal for family gatherings, BBQ's or a secluded place to just hide-away and enjoy that good book.
The waterfront boasts a huge jetty & pontoon with lights, power, and fresh water-tap, all situated within a few steps for boating, relaxing and all day or evening fishing. The secure yards provide plenty of area for the kids and your pet to play in and there's FOXTEL-TV and Games to enjoy indoors.
The home's architectural design is also ideal for parents, with a quiet wing for children to nap without being disturbed by noisy adults. There's flat-screen TV's and Foxtel in three of the five bedrooms for teenagers and couples to enjoy. There's also a bar in the living room and day-beds outside to enjoy the soothing breezes & sparkling water-front, both day and night.
Allure On Capri is also centrally located to all that the Gold Coast has to offer including cafes, restaurants, beaches, water-sports, local shopping, theme parks and night clubs - all within easy reach. At the end of a long day, you can come home and enjoy the property's waterfront, city views, saltwater in-ground swimming pool, fishing from the huge pontoon and the many luxurious amenities.
Allure on Capri is a truly inviting place to visit, with so much to do and see that it's a Gold Coast holiday attraction all on its own. If you're looking for Holiday Accommodation with plenty of choices, this is the perfect place for you.
Centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast with easy access to:
- Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise Cafes, Beaches, Theme Parks and Dining
- A short five minute stroll to the newly completed Via Roma Shopping complex offering fine dining, cafes, gym, quality bakery, boutique health food , chocolate store, Sushi, Yum-Cha and much more
- A two minute stroll to Sorrento Shopping Village with IGA Grocery store, bakery, cafes, butcher, pharmacy and the award winning Ducks Nuts restaurant
- Easy two minute boat access to the Main River and the Gold Coast Seaway
- Bus Stop near front of property 6 doors down for easy transport to all Gold Coast destinations, shopping centers and theme parks.
Bedding is flexible to suit your needs:
Master - King + private ensuite with spa
Bedroom 2 Kids retreat - King OR 2 x singles + Double bottom/single top bunks
Bedroom 3 - King OR 2 x singles
Bedroom 4 - Double
Bedroom 5 - Queen + ensuite bathroom
FEATURES OF ALLURE ON CAPRI
- Massive Master Suite with King Bed, Bar-Fridge, Coffee-Station, two massive Walk-In Robes and a palatial en-suite bathroom with bath not spa, shower and views to Surfers Paradise and canal.
- The Master bedroom has access to 2x Private Balconies, a wall -mounted flat-screen TV with DVD-Player, Foxtel Cable TV and Air Conditioning
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom/Kids Retreat - King Bed OR 2 singles, Bunks with Double bottom/single top , Lounge suite and flat-screen TV, PlayStation 3 + Games which also plays DVDs and Foxtel Cable TV and Air Conditioning.
- Fully furnished Living Room with Water Views + direct access to secure salt-water swimming pool, a huge private pontoon and with massive glass doors to all outdoor areas
- A 50 Inch Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen TV with FOXTEL-IQ, Blue-Ray DVD Player and 5.1 Surround-Sound System.
- 2 x Air conditioners
- Fully-Appointed Kitchen with Double Fridge/Freezer, Ducted Rangehood, Walk-In Pantry and European Appliances
- Bedroom 3- King Bed OR 2 x singles with Built-In Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bed with Built-In Wardrobe
- Bedroom 5 - is like a 2nd Master bedroom with Queen Bed with Walk-In Wardrobe, En-suite and wall-mounted TV with DVD-Player and Foxtel Cable TV and Air Conditioning
- Himalayan sandstone floors throughout living and dining areas and quality plush carpets in bedrooms
- Indoor Dining Room with Water Views and high chair
- Laundry facilities including washing machine, clothes-dryer and clothes line.
- Multiple Balconies, Verandas and Gazebos with outdoor furniture featuring water views where you can just hide yourself away and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Security fully Certified In-Ground Swimming Pool with safety-glass fencing and remote retractable sun-shading.
- Veranda with Day-Bed and Gazebo plus lounges overlooking the water and lawn areas.
- Outdoor entertainment area with covered dining table in tropical gazebo, Sun Lounges with Large Shade Umbrella and 4 burner BBQ, Bar-Fridge and Chimney fireplace
- Extra Double Fridge & Freezer in Garage for keeping the crabs and fresh fish and the beers cold
-- Your own private 3m x 9m Pontoon for mooring a Large Vessel, Boat and Jet Ski or Kayaks.
- Complimentary Fishing Equipment and Crab Pots provided.
- A Turfed waterfront-yard is provided with safety-fencing and plenty of play area for kids & pets.
- Secure remote-controlled doors for vehicle access
- Secure Garage for 2 Car Parking Plus additional separate parking inside gated driveway
Foxtel Cable TV with sports/movies and Kids channels
Port-a-cot with linen
Lay back stroller
Fishing Rods & Crab-Pots
RATES & GENERAL INFO
Rates vary depending on number of guest, number of nights and the holiday season. Please email for a detailed quote. Shorter stays are considered if your stay coincides with a gap between two bookings. Rates are based on 8 people then $25 p/person p/night thereafter
Off Peak rate from $295 per night based on a 5 night minimum stay
Shoulder rate from $325 per night based on a 5 night minimum stay
Peak rate $825 per night based on a 7 night minimum stay
YOUR HOLIDAY IS SECURE: This luxury property is managed by a fully licenced Real Estate Agent in QLD.
All booking funds are held in a Trust Account approved and regulated by Qld Office of Fair Trading and are audited by independent accountants.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO FUNCTIONS policy. As this property is situated in a quiet residential suburb, in consideration to our neighbours we request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area 'quiet time' From 10pm to 8 am.
This house is a proud Member of the HOLIDAY RENTAL GROUP Gold Coast and the HOLIDAY RENTAL INDUSTRY ASSOC providing quality accommodation to travellers and following strict management guidelines and respect for neighbours.
REVIEW FROM HOME AWAY GUEST
Amazing family retreat 5 out of 5
We had a lovely week in this amazing house and was very well looked after by the property agent, Melaini. She was there is meet us on time, spent time showing us all the features in the house. Any time I had to contact her during the stay she was quick to see to our needs. The house was everything we thought it would be plus more, the advertisement does is justice but the real thing isn’t captured entirely. The property was well maintained, very clean, and well equipped right down to fishing rod to use out on the jetty. The layout is excellent for a large family group enough space for everyone to have their own space. Beds were all very comfy, and it was great having three bathrooms. All bedrooms were spacious but the Master bedroom was a parents retreat it took most of the top floor. Great having free wifi and paid television. Surfers Paradise was within easy walking distance, and 2 smaller shopping centres close by with a range of good restaurant and cafe's, very easy to get to theme parks, and the larger shopping centres. Would defiantly stay here again and highly recommend to others.
Review Submitted: 12/08/2014
Date of Stay: Jul 2014