Our apartment in the Orchid Tower is privately owned and fully self contained. Our apartment comes with views to the ocean, river or the city. Stay right in the heart of Surfers Paradise and experience genuine Surfers Paradise holiday lifestyle.
Apartment Stay is owned and operated by a licensed real estate agent. We are not affiliated with the on-site management of Hilton Surfers Paradise. All services and check ins are conducted through Apartment Stay.
Apartment Stay also have holiday letting apartments in Circle on Cavill.
We are not affiliated with on-site management of Hilton Surfers Paradise, Mantra Circle on Cavill. Find out more on Apartment Stay website. Please contact us or see our website for terms and conditions of booking.
EMERALD COAST 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment that is chic, timeless stylin is located on lvl 39 of H Residences Orchid Tower. It has trendy open living area and executive kitchen flowing out to your sun drenched, private balcony. Two sumptuously appointed bedrooms complimented by beautiful views with two designer bathrooms, plus the serenity of complete privacy makes for a totally relaxing holiday. It can accommodate up to 6 guests with 2 rollaway beds. Enjoy the beautiful northerly ocean and broadwater views on the large balcony with table and 4 chairs.
- The living area has a luxury fabric lounge suite where you can enjoy watching TV with Foxtel/Sports while having a glorious ocean views and skyscape.
- The master bedroom with glorious ocean views and skyscape has king bed quality linen provided with large ensuite and large walk in wardrobe room.
- The second bedroom with sparkling ocean views has queen bed quality linen provided.
- 2 Designer Bathrooms, include large showers and a deep relaxing spa bath in the ensuite. Bath towels are supplied.
- A fully functional gourmet Kitchen that includes Stone bench tops, Gas hotplates, Electric oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, large steel fridge, etc.. Apartment has its own internal laundry with washer and dryer.
- Large sun-drenched balcony to welcome in the sunrise over the crystal clear ocean before heading out for your day of fun.
LOADS OF EXTRAS:
- FRIENDLY MEET AND GREET
- FREE FOXTEL PREMIUM Free Fox Entertainment channels, Fox Movies channels, Fox Sports channels
- FREE PRIVATE ALLOCATED NUMBERED CARPARK SPACE
- FULL FREE ACCESS TO H RESIDENCES RESORT FACILITIES
- OPTUS INTERNET WIFI HOTSPOT DEVICE PROVIDED Connect Multiple Devices - PREPAY DATA $30 for 4GB, rechargeable via OPTUS
- FREE USE OF ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
- 42 inch LED HDTV with over 60 Foxtel channels incl Entertainment, Movies, Sports and DVD player in lounge
- 32 inch LED HDTV Wall mounted TV in master bedroom
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
Check In time is after 2:00 pm. An Apartment Stay Staff will personally meet and greet you on your arrival, show you the apartment and also answer questions you may have regarding the apartment and resort facilities.
22km to Coolangatta Airport domestic
50m to Cavill Avenue main street of Surfers Paradise
200m to Nerang River
700m to Q1 Observation Deck
500m to Surfers Paradise Beach
3km to Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
3km to Oasis Shopping Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre in Broadbeach
3km to Conrad Jupiters Casino in Broadbeach
THINGS TO DO
- Full use of all resort facilities in the Hilton Building. 4 Pools, Spa, Gym, the list goes on.
- Spacious, modern, and luxury 2-bedroom 2-bathroom Surfers Paradise hotel apartment is situated on level 39 of the Orchid Highrise Tower.
- It offers state-of-the-art luxurious living, with superb panoramic views from all rooms.
- Absolutely breathtaking Refined elegance and style are reflected in every element and feature of this apartment within the five-star Hilton resort complex.
- From within the apartment you can enjoy stunning views of the Gold Coast and the Pacific Ocean.
- Step outside onto Orchid Avenue and you right in the center of all the action.
- Shopping, restaurants and entertainment are right at your doorstep. And best of all you are only two minute walk from the Surfers Paradise Esplanade and the golden beaches.