FABULOUS BEACH VIEWS FROM THIS 28TH FLOOR STUNNER - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. THIS APARTMENT FEATURES FREE FOXTEL
Beautifully appointed deluxe style 2 bedroom apartment located on level 28 of The Peninsula Apartments, enjoying fabulous views of beach, city skyline and out over the Nerang River to the Hinterland.
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and only 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 28D has been renovated and offers a modern open plan design absolutely perfect to ensure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons.
Features include -
- Lounge/dining opening onto wrap around balcony over looking the Surfers Paradise beach and city skyline
- Modern fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking needs
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master with queen bed, ensuite bathroom and hair dryer included
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Guest bathroom and laundry
- The apartment is air conditioned and is fully furnished with quality inclusions throughout
- Complimentary under ground security car park is included during your stay
- Foxtel is free for your entertainment
- Wifi is available but it is not free
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
- 2 Outdoor salt water pools plus children's wading pool
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa
- Full size tennis court
- Complimentary underground secure parking
- BBQ amenities located throughout the tropical gardens
From 1 August to 31 October a refurbishment to all lift lobbies will be taking place, with work beginning at the top and working its way down the building. Please take care exiting your apartment and lifts. Temporary lighting and a clear access path will be provided. There are no very noisy works involved in the project and minimal inconvenience will be caused to holiday makers. Thanks for your understanding.