‘Upmarket Resorts at Q1’- Apartment has 180 ocean,beach,city,Main River,hinterland views – Photos are 'actual'. Watch the sunrise in the east to the sunset in the west each day. Large apartment. It is reknowned as the Ultimate place to stay on the Gold Coast and is the tallest 77 floors Residential Property in Australia.
LARGE apartment approximately 120 m2 for 4-6 people. Prices quoted on Stayz are for standard booking of 4. Extra guests are $40 each per night for use of all 4 beds
The price is correct from Stayz when you add the number of guests to your Request to Book or enquiry that you put through. Quotes from Stayz are correct.
The apartment is for 4 people but can accommodate up to 6 people utilising the apartment as either a one/two or three Bedder 4 beds dependent on the number of guests of the booking. Accommodates up to 6 people
BEDROOMS - 4 beds
-Master bedroom- sleeps 2 - Queen bed & walk in robe /180 degree views from the ocean -beach in the east to the hinterland in the west.
-Study - sleeps 2 - 2 singles or a king bed - this is off the lounge in the study and is divided off from lounge with sturdy room dividers-
-3rd separate bedding area- double sofa bed - fully closed off room with blinds all the way around with 180 degree views from the ocean -beach in the east to the hinterland in the west.
USING ALL 4 BEDS to Separate 3 or 4 single guests will incur an extra charge of $100
For Hire - Rollaway Bed / High Chair
Free - Portacot
One 1 NIGHT STAYS for up to 4 guests the price is higher than the tariff stated per night during NON HOLIDAY PERIOD. Send enquiry & I will send you a 'special offer' for the 1 night. Please don't instant book 1 night stays as the price WILL BE ALTERED or booking declined. Thanks
I'll send through altered price for you. Sorry but we have cleaning / linen/ towel cleaning & utility prices that have to be covered which is why most don't accept 1 night stays.
The apartment is fully furnished with
- 55" LED LCD television in Lounge with Sony Sound-bar for TV sound
- Sound-bar plays your smart phone music through the speakers.
- Linen supplied for the beds - summer or winter quilts provided dependent on season
- Washing machine please bring your own washing powder
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Drying Rack for drying towels / clothes overnight
- Bath towels – 1 per person
- Beach/spa towels supplied for international guests and interstate guests
- Certain cooking incidentals oil, salt/pepper/tea/sugar
RESORT DETAILS - POINTS OF INTEREST - LIGHT RAIL / TRAM
- The resort is 5
- 24 hour Concierge
- 24 hour Security
- Secure designated car space with parking under the resort.
- Large indoor 25 metre heated lap pool
- 2 Large outdoor pools
- Gym - Large Fully Equipped overlooking pool and Longboards Cafe
- Longboards Café access - part of Q1 - also accessible from the street
positioned across the road from the Beach.
- In house Cinema /Movie Room
- Indoor Sauna
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Games Room - Fully equipped - very large
- Light Rail Tram Station outside the Resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard takes you
to all the other places the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Bus outside the Resort on Gold Coast Highway at the end of Hamilton Ave, takes you
to all the other places the Gold Coast has to offer and also to all the Theme Parks
SeaWorld on Sea World Drive &, Wet n Wild, Movieworld and Dreamworld - all in the suburb of Helensvale
- Concierge can also book you on the shuttle bus that stops at the Resort to take you
to the Theme Parks.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The apartment is 2 streets from the heart of Surfers Paradise - along The Esplanade /
- The beach is patrolled by the Surf Lifesavers -in front of Resort
- The Resort has its own poolside swim-up 'Longboards Cafe' which is on the promenade
opposite the beach.
- The night markets are on ‘The Esplanade' parallel to the beach in Surfers Paradise
on Wed/Fri/Sunday nights -a 2 minute walk from the Resort.
- Cavill Ave, the centre of Surfers Paradise is 50 metres from Q1 - Great shopping in the
day and fantastic night life as well as Alfresco dining.
- Orchid Ave is 50 metres from Q1- Time Zone - Infinity - Ripleys Believe it or Not - Mini
Golf - lots on offer in Surfers Paradise for your kids.
- Q1 lift to Skypoint Observation Deck -Level 77 - See the whole of Gold Coast from here
& also dine on the top level of the tallest building on the Gold Coast. Fantastic sunsets
Theme Parks -
Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, White Water World, Wet n Wild - accessible by public transport / shuttle bus direct to the Theme Parks or by car
- Orchid Ave/Elkorn Ave/Surfers Paradise Blvd - The 'Brand' shops are all here
- Surfers Paradise Paradise Centre 'Centro' / other shopping centres in Surfers as well
- Pacific Fair -NEW $650 million refurbishment 10 mins from Q1 - Tram takes you straight
- Robina Shopping Centre - 15 mins by car from Q1 - or bus from your doorstep
- Jupiters Casino with live shows - tram takes you straight there -few stops south of Q1
or 5 min drive south
- Gold Coast Convention Centre - tram takes you straight there - few stops south of Q1
or 5 min drive south
- Broadbeach - tram takes you straight there -few stops south of Q1 or 5 min drive south
- Secure undercover parking with an appointed car space - Large Visitors Parking under Q1 building
- Full Security -the apartments are very secure with 24 hour security and camera surveillance.
The new light rail / tram called the 'G Link' tram station is on the street directly in front of the resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard. The new tram is ideal for getting around south to Broadbeach and north it travels through Surfers Paradise to Main Beach and continues up to the University Hospital and Griffith University.
Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast' has one, two and three bedroom apartments in 5 star resorts on offer on the Gold Coast. We operate the apartments independently from the Resort Management which ensures you receive immediate attention if required during your stay plus personal check in and all questions answered.
The apartment you wish to book into is 'as per the photos'
Upmarket Resorts at Q1 –
9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise, 4217
HOW TO PAY
You may pay to
1. Direct to bank account
2. Paypal - you may pay using your credit card or eftpos using paypal
3. Direct to Stayz Online Payment using your credit card or eftpos.
4. Phone to pay over the phone using your credit card
-PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION
-Minimum LEGAL age for check in is 18 years.
-Government-issued photo identification at check in required ie Drivers License
-NON SMOKING APARTMENT
-NO PARTY POLICY - ZERO TOLERANCE BY OPERATOR & RESORT SECURITY
-No pets allowed
-Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
-Prices / tariff are seasonal - From $179 per night low season to $500 high season
-Room prices listed are for the occupancy searched and prices shown include existing bedding only for 4 guests . If additional bedding is required, please contact directly as this service is subject to availability only. Charges may be payable directly to the Guest for additional bedding, extra beds, if this has not been pre-arranged
-Special requests are not guaranteed; they are subject to availability only upon check-in and may incur additional charges.