OCEAN BEAUTY WITHOUT THE PRICE TAG - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
This apartment is located in the iconic Aztec inspired resort Sun City on the 14th floor. It boasts 160sqm and occupies the most desired North/East aspect with lovely views out to the beach.
This apartment features -
- Large lounge and dining area opening onto the balcony and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms.
- Master with walk-in robe, King size zipper bed and flat screen TV
- Second bedroom with King size zipper bed and flat screen TV
- The apartment has a large separate laundry room and guest bathroom
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout for your comfort in any climate
- WIFI is available at an additional charge
The Sun City Resort is ideally located only a short walk to the center of Surfers Paradise and all of its shops and restaurants and only 2 minutes to the beach, and the added bonus of the new Light Rail station ideally at your front doorstep.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Please note: A security bond of $200 to $300 is required upon check-in by either a credit card pre-authorisation or cash. This is refundable/released after departure subject to the terms and conditions.
As we are the offsite managers, guests are required to collect the keys from our office at Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard and return them to our office on departure.
Resort Facilities are second to none and include -
- Fully equipped gymnasium , steam room and sauna.
-2 full size tennis courts.
- Fully licensed restaurant.
- Poolside coffee shop and bar.
- All facilities located among tropical gardens with special water features throughout ground floor areas.
WHY BOOK WITH US ?
Gold Coast Holiday Stays is the Holiday Rental Division of Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise, a fully Licensed Real Estate Agency and as such all guests funds are held in our Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office Of Fair Trade.
Ensure that your next holiday booking is with a trusted and reputable agency with your funds safely held in Trust Accounts.
Raine & Hornes office is conveniently located at 3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard.