This Surfers Paradise accommodation holiday house is perfect for your family TV Featured whole house & pool for yourselves My entire luxurious stunning house features 4 bedrooms including the movie theatre room which doubles as a 4th bedroom for your convenience. Private swimming pool.
Located on the prestigious Isle of Capri and right across the road from the 'Capri on Via Roma' restaurants and shops.
Gold Coast Commonwealth Games accommodation with convenience being your key here. Parking is easy, 2 cars on the driveway or free road parking.
Arguably one of the closest actual houses to the beaches of Surfers Paradise without having to endure parking problems. This is no high rise, it is a house My home becomes your holiday home bringing you contemporary modern stylish luxury. It's your total exclusivity
Your great escape begins here in Surfers Paradise...brand new Smart 65" TV in lounge plus an additional smaller 50" TV room.
Movie theatre room with projector and B&W sound system.
Commonwealth Games holiday home will bring you the perfect destination for your and your group of family or friends. Enjoy dining out and taking in all that the Gold Coast has to offer during this time.
Close to the action of Surfers Paradise but away from the crowds This house is great for family and friends get together’s who want to enjoy a homely feel, in down to earth luxury. Couple that with a local village feel right across the street in this spectacular locals secret area slap bang within the 4217 Surfers Paradise sought after postcode address.
Ice skating, beaches, mountains, wineries, Natural Arch with its glow worm caves are all here to explore and enjoy. Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Tambourine Mountain and Springbrook National Park, boating, jet skiing, I flying and the list goes on.
The Master bedroom has a Queen sized bed with Tempur super luxury mattress, double shower with rain shower and separate toilet. You may request for 1 or 2 baby cots in this room or any other room in the house.
The house sleeps 13 if you count the 2 baby cots, otherwise 11 adults is really the maximum it can go.
Bedroom 2 also has a Queen sized bed.
Bedroom 3 has a Double sized bed.
The Movie Theatre has an optional Queen sized futon bed. This room may be used as a large bedroom, movie theatre room or additional lounge room depending on how many people you need to sleep.
There is also a smaller 'half' room which has 2 new stylish single and comfortable fold out ottoman / couch beds. You can use this room as an extra TV room or a bedroom or both
3 beds, 1 Queen Futon fold out bed and 3 single beds in total plus 2 baby cots. 6 of the beds and both cots are brand new.
1000 thread count quality sheets. All the bedding is down and feather filled for luxury. However you may place an alternative request: Anti dust mite bamboo pillows are available.
2 minute walk to ‘Capri on Via Roma' on the waterway. 10 minutes genuine walk to the southern end of the beach. 20 minute walk to Cavill Ave.
Because this is a house and not a high rise you won't have to leave the swimming pool at 9 o'clock at night. You can swim in the middle of the night if you like.
My home is new, ultra-modern and spacious, located opposite the park. Everyone loves it here.
The brand new frame-less glass pool fence surrounds the pool for safety. From the kitchen and lounge room you can see the kids swimming.
There are 3 outdoor areas, the decked pool, the courtyard and the grassed front garden, fully enclosed and lockable.
The garage is kept locked by the owner. However, you may park two cars in the driveway. There is also free on street parking. You will not have to pay for parking in my street and there is always somewhere to park just in front or very close to the house. Although a very safe and friendly neighborhood, security cameras outside the house also give peace of mind for parking.
There is a children's playground in the park opposite the house - just a 30 second walk from the front gate
I am sure you will have a fantastic stay at my holiday house and please contact me with any questions.
Best suited for families who want that homely, modern, luxurious and spacious atmosphere to get together, unwind and reunite with each others or a great holiday break
• Gated Swimming pool. Swim day or night
• Gourmet kitchen with induction cook top. Plentiful appliances
• Child friendly with a high chair, stroller, pop up cots and a stroller, just ask
All overnight guests of any age are to be counted as paying guests
• Movie theatre room with B & W speakers. Use Foxtel or grab some DVDs from the booth at the shops over the road
• Ducted split cycle air conditioning with separate unit in the master bedroom
• Flat screen TV's throughout including 65" smart TV in the lounge room
• Netflix in the lounge area
• Laundry with Miele washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Pool area with bar table, 4 x sun loungers and outdoor dining table
• New frameless glass pool fence
• Separate courtyard area with outdoor lounge
• Designer glass dining table and chairs
• BBQ with plenty of gas
• 2 car driveway and there is also plenty of free on street parking
• Smoking outside only, please keep the doors closed as it is a smoke free house
• Pet friendly by arrangement prior to your booking, depending upon the pet
• Friendly neighbors
I'm pretty friendly: and available to show you the house when you first arrive, make sure you have everything you need and show you how things work. I am also available by phone throughout your stay in case you have any questions or requirements: I'm looking forward to meeting you:
Surfers Paradise hidden locals secret is Capri on Roma, right across the street from my house. It is a new shopping complex where you will find several upmarket restaurants as well as the best Barbers in town, a Hair salon and an all day and night gym, sushi, bakery, post office, chemist, doctors, butcher, seafood, supermarket, chocolatier coffee shops, delicatessen, bottle shop and health food store.
• Surfers Paradise offers glorious famous golden beaches, home to the best surfing in the world along with late night shops, beach front markets, a myriad of restaurants and club life just a 10 minute walk or quick Uber ride.
• Dream World, Sea World and Movie World are all accessible by bus, saving you the tour price fees 10 to 20 mins by car or 30 minutes to 1 hour + by bus
• Pacific Fair Shopping Centre has just been modernised and here you can shop till you drop 10 minutes away:
• Event Cinema is also located within Pacific Fair Shopping Centre - 10 mins
• Jupiters Casino, open 24hrs..Go for a drink, something to eat or try your luck - 10 miutes
• Gold Coast Convention Centre - 10 minutes
• Farmers markets every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month featuring fresh organic produce, seafood, meat, cheeses, super foods and health products, local and international food. Fashion, art & design as well as health and healing, aromatherapy and massage.
Gold Coast airport 30 minutes by taxi or Uber
• 10 Minute walk to the southern end of Surfers Paradise and beaches and new tram line
• 2 minute walk to Funk Fitness Gym, upmarket restaurants, supermarket, Post Office, doctors surgery, pharmacy, clothes shops and more
• 30 seconds walk to the bus stop
• 8 minute walk to the Surfers Paradise new tram line at Northcliffe
• 30 minutes drive to Coolangatta Airport
• Just over an hours drive to Brisbane Airport
inquiries Please inquire about special rates for last minute bookings: