Q1 Open plan One Bedroom Unit with North Eastern Aspect
Spacious one bedroom apartment with north eastern views, this luxurious apartment presents an impressive 84 sqm of living with fantastic ocean and city views.
It has a LARGE balcony with views facing east out towards the ocean along Cavill Avenue. Where else can you own a property in the heart of the city, across the Hard Rock Cafe? See breathtaking fireworks on New Year's Eve and during the fireworks competition.
The most important room in this unit is definitely the main bedroom. The ensuite is very romantic and open plan. Have a glass of champagne or two from the spa bath in the ensuite while you wind down and put the blinds up to look out into the city lights.
LUXURY RESORT LIVING
Enjoy a truly relaxing resort lifestyle. This luxury resort has 3 swimming pools, including one that is indoors.
-Residents club and function rooms.
-In house cinema.
-Kids game room.
-Q1 Day Spa.
-Q1 Observation Deck.
-Cafe and pool bar.
-Full security (24/7).
Interaction with Guests
You will be meet on arrival in the lobby
This is an amazing location - in the heart of Surfers Paradises only minutes walk to one of the most famous and most beautiful beaches in the world!
All the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Surfers Paradises are in easy walk distance.
A great spot with every luxury available at your finger tips - get in touch to find out more!
Light rail and bus stops at the doorstop of Q1. Free secured undercover parking during your stay.
General House Rules
· No smoking inside the apartment. Bond will not refunded and extra charge will apply to the remove the smell from the property.
· No parties
· No unwanted noise – you will need to respect the other residence in the building.
You are responsible for your guest behavior. Keep the noise level down at all times.
You must park at the allocated parking spot or visitor space. Any cars that is not parked at the correct place, the building manager has every right to tow the motor vechicle.
You must inform any damages. Bond will be partially refunded, depending on the assessment. There will be a $250 insurance excess if an incident occurs to the contents or damages to the apartment.
· $150 charge if you require extra cleaning during your stay.
Check Out Guidelines:
· 10:00am is normal check out time – please leave keys on the kitchen bench and ensure all external doors are locked (including roof top gate and door).
· All rubbished to be remove from premises and stored in the common rubbish area.
· Any items missing from the property will be charged from your credit card (bond) and bond will not be refunded. Example, towels, cutlery, linen and etc.