APARTMENT 18 - VIEWS, LUXURY & LOCATION:
120 The Esplanade Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
$99 per night for week bookings in school term (small surcharge for short stays) Good prices in school holidays and peak periods too.
Schoolies enquiries considered at attractive prices.
This spacious, modern, and elegant 2-bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is situated on level 2 of a 3 storey building. It offers quality living with brand new stylish furniture and superb panoramic beach views from all rooms. Absolutely breathtaking! There is a year-round patrolled beach across the road and an onsite swimming pool. The unit is located in a nice family friendly area just 10 minutes walk North of Cavill Mall, and you can take advantage of the Oceanway path to exercise or to go for a stroll. Night markets take place just down the road!
Sleeps up to 5 people [1 new Queen Bed in the master bedroom + 2 new King Single Beds in the 2nd bedroom. Another new inner-spring mattress is available for a 5th person upon request].
Additional features include built-in mirror robes in both bedrooms; ipod compatible clock/radios; lounge chair in the master bedroom for a parent retreat; a fully equipped kitchen including oven + cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, refridgerator & coffee machine; large LCD TV and DVD player; a laundry with iron, vacuum cleaner, washing machine + dryer; DVD movies + books + boardgames; and an under-cover allocated car space. There is easy access to public transport to Theme Parks, shopping etc.
All linen items are supplied (sheets, blankets, towels).
WOULD I LIKE THIS UNIT?
You will like this unit if:
- you like modern, stylish and clean places to stay with nice little extra features such as a lounge chair in the master bedroom, a coffee machine, and ipod compatible clock/radios
- you love the thought of sitting on the balcony watching the waves roll in and watching people exercising up & down the Oceanway path across the road
- you would like across-the-road access to a Surfers Paradise year-round patrolled beach that is reasonably quiet but also have the option for a 15 minute walk along the beach to get to central Surfers.
- you are not smokers, or are happy to smoke just on the balcony, as this is a non-smoking unit
- you are capable of climbing the two flights of stair to the unit. This is a 3 floor "low-rise" which has advantages such as you don't need to stand around in a lobby while dripping water from your swim waiting for a lift to come but it does mean that you need to climb two flight of stairs.
- you would prefer being in a relatively quiet family oriented area amongst mainly owner-occupiers & permanent tenants and having all the action of Cavill Mall a short beach or Esplanade stroll away rather than being surrounded by clubs & holiday makers.
- you appreciate value for money. We have had wonderful feedback over the last two year from our guests who have enjoyed the cheap prices, great location, wonderful views, modern interior and home-like feel of the unit.
Deposits and payments are refundable upon cancellation (minus a non-refundable fee of approx $16 that Stayz takes with each booking) and administration fee of $200 if we are able to re-let the unit to an acceptable group at the same price for the period booked