‘Upmarket Resort at Artique’ has 45 fabulous reviews and everyone loves to stay here. The ambience of the outside coming inside is what everyone loves, the 2 balconies and the aspect looking out to the gorgeous pool and alfresco lights of the City. 2 mins to the surf patrolled beach & 5 minute walk into heart of Surfers Paradise.
RESORT DETAILS The resort is 4.5
- Large partly undercover outdoor HEATED pool
- Gym - Fully equipped
- Movie Room - fully equipped with big comfortable movie seats
- Spa - large
- Outdoor Barbecue area next to pool
- International Golf Simulator Room with Golf Clubs supplied
Master Bedroom 2 guests
- Queen bed with 32" TV - Balcony off bedroom
2nd bedroom/study 2 guests
- Double bed
- Balcony off bedroom with whicker chairs - beautiful outlook down over to the pool area - see photo of pool view from balcony
Study has 2 mobile wardrobe units with hangers for hanging clothes. Shelves as well and suitcases go on the bottom of the units.
- Sofa bed - Leather black sofa bed with thick innerspring mattress.
NOTE: 1 guest on approval in Lounge
-The sofa bed is good for separating 3-4 singles.
- Extra charge for splitting 3-4 singles and using 3 beds for extra linen, blankets, pillows etc
-The Tariff price is for booking of 4 guests using the Master bedroom and the Double Bed in the 2nd bedroom/study
LOUNGE & Furnishings
- T V 55"
- New Black leather Sofa bed
- 2 Lounge chairs
- Large balcony with 4 seater new black rattan outdoor setting
- Glass sliding doors -wide bi-folds opening out to balcony,
The apartment is fully furnished with
- linen supplied for the beds - summer or winter quilts provided dependent on season
- washing machine please bring your own washing powder
- dryer as well as a drying rack to dry the towels etc overnight,
- bath towels – 1 per person.
- certain incidentals dishwashing liquid, few dishwashing tabs for dishwasher, salt/pepper/ complimentary 50 ml Shower wash / shampoo, free flowing hand wash, tea, coffee, sugar sachets, few toilet rolls
COFFEE MAKER - Dolce Gusto supplied. The coffee pods / milk pods can be bought from COLES or Woolworths Supermarkets buying the Dolce Gusto brand Coffee pods . See photo on Listing
Free/ Complimentary 2x coffee pods supplied on arrival - ENJOY
Free - Portacot if available/ please book this in if required
For Hire - High Chair & anything else you may need
RESORT DETAILS - POINTS OF INTEREST - LIGHT RAIL / TRAM
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The apartment is 4 streets from the heart of Surfers Paradise - along The Esplanade / Northcliffe Tce.
- The beach in front of the Resort is patrolled by the QLD Surf Lifesavers Lifeguards
- The night markets are on ‘The Esplanade' parallel to the beach in Surfers Paradise on Wed /Friday /Sunday nights -a 2 minute walk from the Resort.
- Secure undercover parking is provided with security guard on duty every night
- The apartments are very secure
The new light rail called the 'G Link' is also on the street directly behind ‘Upmarket Resort at Artique’ and the station is directly behind the resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard .
The ‘G Link’ / tram is ideal for getting around to Broadbeach South and north it travels through Surfers Paradise to Main Beach and continues up to the University Hospital and Griffith University.
Upmarket Resorts on the Gold Coast' has one, two and three bedroom apartments in 5 star resorts on offer on the Gold Coast. We operate the apartments independently from the resorts which ensures you receive immediate attention if required during your stay plus personal check in and all questions answered. The apartment you wish to book into is 'as per the photos'
PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS ARE THROUGH THE HomeAway CREDIT CARD PAYMENT LINK
-PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION
And if you are couples or singles.
-Minimum age for booking and check in is 19 years
. The Tariff price is for booking of 4 guests
- No smoking apartment
- Zero tolerance - no party policy
- Government-issued PHOTO ID and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
- You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
- Prices start per night from $129 low season to $400 high season
- No pets allowed
- Extra person charges may apply
- Special requests are not guaranteed; they are subject to availability only upon check-in
and may incur additional charges.
- Room prices listed are for the occupancy searched and prices shown include existing bedding only.
If additional bedding is required, please contact directly as this service is subject to availability only.
Charges may be payable directly to the Guest for additional bedding, if this has not been pre-arranged