Perfectly located less than 100m from the Surfers Paradise beaches, shopping/ groceries shops around building, and a minute stroll to the heart of Surfers paradise, Q1 Resort & Spa is just a 5 minute drive to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter's Casino and the new Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre. Direct transfers available to all major theme parks and local attractions.
Surfers Paradise, the playground of the Gold Coast, features an abundance of memorable experiences set amid a spectacular skyline and brilliant stretch of coast. Situated in the heart of the Gold Coast, it is 45 minutes from Brisbane, and only 20 minutes from Coolangatta Airport. Surrounded by shopping centres, amusement parks, adventure tours and much more, you will never run out of things to do in Surfers Paradise
YOU WILL BE STAYING IN THESE SERVICE APARTMENT 707 AND ALL PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM THE ACTUAL APARTMENT WHERE YOU WILL BE STAYING WITH FULL OCEAN & HINTERLAND VIEWS + LUXURY CONTEMPORARY STYLE FURNITURE AND DECOR. 24 HOURS FREE WIFI & SECURE PARKING DIRECT TO APARTMENT.
- Service apartment /Resort
- FREE 24 hours Wifi Internet
- FREE 24 hours access secure parking
- 24 hours secure car park and access lift direct to apartment
- 2 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom + Study - unit 707
- Luxury Spa Bath in master bedroom Ensuite
- Study area includes double foldout Sofa Beds
- Sleep up to 6 people for unit 707
- Complimentary Foxtel TV programmes
- Open plan with luxury contemporary stylish furnishings
- All situated on Q1 – with spectacular Ocean and Hinterland views
- Located in luxury 5-star resort, the world’s tallest residential building in Surfers Paradise
- Next to main beach, boasting panoramic views from the surf to the hinterland and city
- 1 minute stroll to famous Surfers Paradise beach, shopping malls, central etc...
- Boutique retail stores, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, all surround this area
- Experience SkyPoint Observation Deck & SkyPoint Climb attractions on Level 77 entry fees apply
- Pamper yourself at Q1 Day Spa on ground floor overlooking this resort’s lagoon style pools additional costs apply
WHY BOOK WITH US
- We are the Owners of the apartment
- We look after our apartment
- All enquiries are directly responded by the Owners
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 6 GUESTS
- King bed in master bedroom Fresh linen supplied
- Queen bed in second bedroom Fresh linen supplied
- 1 double size foldout sofa bed in Living area Fresh linen supplied
- 1 fold out sofa bed in living area Fresh linen supplied
ENTERTAINMENT PLUS Unit 707
- 46 inch HDTV with FOXTEL channels in living area
- 32 inch LCD TV with DVD & digital channels in master bedroom
- Mini Hifi System built in Bluetooth.
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates
- Electric oven
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Luxury deep/long Spa Bath with separate shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Hair Dryer
- Large entertaining Balcony off living area with reclining chairs for your enjoyment
- 24 hour access entry to secure underground car parking for your use
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Two lagoon style swimming pools
- Indoor heated swimming pool lap pool
- Outdoor entertainment BBQ areas near the pool
- Alfresco poolside dining areas
- Indoor heated Spa
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room and in-house Theatre for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- FREE Internet and wireless lounge area
Surfers Paradise is located in the tourist and night life centre of the Gold Coast, on the eastern coast of Queensland.
Mention the Gold Coast and various images come to mind... stunning beaches, exciting theme parks, sun-kissed locals, sophisticated style, the list goes on. The Gold Coast truly offers something for everyone.
Enjoy expanses of pristine beaches and watch surfers tame the waves or take the plunge yourself. And just a short drive inland to the Gold Coast hinterland, you'll feel as though you're miles away from everything. Explore quaint mountain villages and natural escapes in the World Heritage listed Central Eastern Rainforest Reserves. So come and experience the contagious excitement, glorious weather and natural beauty of the Gold Coast.
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly what you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30 less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Foxtel TV programs make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer.
HOW TO GET THERE
Q1 building is located just LESS THAN minute stroll from the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast.
Q1 building is approximately 20 minutes from Coolangatta Airport, catch a bus route 777 to Broad beach then catch a Tram direct to Q1 building, the tram will stop direct infront of Q1 building.
It will take approximately 1 hour from Brisbane domestic and international airports.
Buses regularly service the areas immediately surrounding Q1 building and several other locations in Surfers Paradise.
There are train stations located at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina, all of which are approximately 20 minutes by car, and all have regular bus and taxi services to Surfers Paradise
NOTE: NEVER MAKE A PAYMENT/ TRANSFER/ DEPOSIT TO "WESTERN UNION" .
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT OWNER VIA EMAIL AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Note: Variances to these terms and conditions can only be made by arrangement and in writing email with Q1 2701 & 707.
A deposit of $300 non-refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of said deposit constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please note most private operators do require a 50 deposit as that specific apartment is taken out of the market and reserved for you, unlike the situation when booking through the resort itself where less of a deposit may be accepted however you are allocated whatever apartment is left on the day you check in. The outstanding balance must be received at least 10 days prior to occupancy unless a later time has been agreed to by Q1 2701 & 707 in writing email. Failure to make completed payment 30 days prior to occupancy gives Q1 2701 & 707 the right to cancel your booking and re let the apartment for the original dates you booked.
CANCELLATION - We understand that cancellation is sometimes unavoidable. Should this occur we will issue you with a credit note to the same value you have paid to date which can be used with us within 12 months from the date of issue. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 15 DAYS OF YOUR CHECK-IN DATE A CANCELLATION FEE OF 30 OF THE FULL BOOKING AMOUNT will be charged. This cancellation fee is required to cover the discounts we would need to offer to secure bookings on short notice. The remaining 70 of the payment if already made will be refunded in the form of a credit note to the same value which can be used with us within 12 months from the date of issue.
While we make every effort to ensure the apartment as booked is available for your stay, we reserve the right to refund your payments or find alternative accommodation for you if for any reason the apartment should not be available due to reasons unforeseen at the time of taking your booking.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most people will respect our property however due to the minority who don’t the following conditions apply.
Number of Guests should not exceed the number on the booking form or subsequently agreed in writing email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
The rental price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly the rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with commercial usage in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
The apartment is a non-smoking apartment however smoking is permitted on the balcony area only cigarette butts must be properly extinguished and disposed of in a responsible manner. The building is under video surveillance and throwing objects from the balcony and windows is a criminal offence and strictly prohibited. Persons doing so will be prosecuted under section 320 of the criminal code which has a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment. Should items be thrown from balcony or windows all tenants/s will be escorted from the pre