‘Upmarket Resorts at Beach’- This stunning 2 bedroom large apartment has 180 degree views of ocean, beach, city, main river & hinterland views – photos are 'actual'. Watch the sunrise in the east to the sunset in the west each day. It is renowned as the ultimate place to stay on the Gold Coast, as it is the tallest 79 floors residential property in Australia.
LARGE apartment approximately 110m2 for 4 guests.
-MINIMUM AGE TO BOOK IS 20 years. PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION -
-Master bedroom- sleeps 2 - queen bed & walk in robe / 180 degree views from the ocean -beach in the east to the hinterland in the west - has walk through wardrobe to bathroom. 32" TV in Master bedroom
-2nd bedroom - sleeps 2 - queen bed
For Hire - High Chair
FREE - Portacot if available must be booked in.
THIS APARTMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES - The Resort management also does not accept Schoolies
No 3rd party bookings accepted.
The apartment is fully furnished with
- 55" LED LCD television in lounge with Sony sound -bar for TV sound
- 32" LED LCD television in Master Bedroom
- Sound-bar plays your smart phone music through the speakers.
- Linen supplied for the beds - summer or winter quilts provided dependent on season
- Washing machine
please bring your own washing powder
- Clothes dryer
- Air drying rack for drying towels / clothes overnight
- Bath towels – 1 per person
- Beach/spa towels -not supplied please bring your own if you require these
enquire for price to be supplied
UPMARKET RESORTS ON THE GOLD COAST WILL PROVIDE
- Complimentary free flowing handwash & dishwashing powder for the dishwasher & dishwashing liquid for the sink. 50 ml shampoo/conditioner & complimentary sachets of tea, coffee, sugar , 2 toilet rolls
-Nescaf Coffee Maker with complimentary 2 x coffee pods
COFFEE MAKER - Nescaf Dolce Gusto. The coffee pods / milk pods can be bought from Coles or Woolworths Supermarkets buying the Nescaf Dolce Gusto brand Coffee pods . See photo on Listing
Upmarket Resorts Gold Coast ' has one, two and three bedroom apartments in 5 star resorts on offer on the Gold Coast. We operate the apartments independently from the Resort Management which ensures you receive immediate attention if required during your stay plus personal check in and all questions answered.
The apartment you wish to book into is 'as per the photos'
Upmarket Resorts at Beach –
9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise, 4217
- The resort is 5
- 24 hour Concierge
- 24 hour Security
- Secure designated car space with parking under the resort.
- Large indoor 25 metre heated lap pool
- 2 Large outdoor pools
- Gym - Large Fully Equipped overlooking pool and Longboards Cafe
- Longboards Café access - part of The Resort - also accessible from the street
positioned across the road from the Beach.
- In house Cinema /Movie Room
- Indoor Sauna
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Games Room - Fully equipped - very large
- Secure undercover parking with an appointed car space - Large Visitors Parking under the building
- Full Security -the apartments are very secure with 24 hour security and camera surveillance
The new light rail / tram called the 'G Link' tram station is on the street directly in front of the resort on Surfers Paradise Boulevard. The new tram is ideal for getting around south to Broadbeach and north it travels through Surfers Paradise to Main Beach and continues up to the University Hospital and Griffith University.
- BUS outside the Resort on the Gold Coast Highway at the end of Hamilton Ave, takes you to all the Theme Parks :-
SeaWorld on Sea World Drive
Wet n Wild
Dreamworld - all in the suburb of Helensvale
- CONCIERGE can also book you on the shuttle bus that stops at the Resort to take you to the Theme Parks
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The apartment is 2 streets from the heart of Surfers Paradise - along The Esplanade /
- The beach is patrolled by the Surf Lifesavers -in front of Resort
- The Resort has its own poolside swim-up 'Longboards Cafe' which is on the promenade
opposite the beach.
- The night markets are on ‘The Esplanade' parallel to the beach in Surfers Paradise
on Wed/Fri/Sunday nights -a 2 minute walk from the Resort.
- Cavill Ave, the centre of Surfers Paradise is 50 metres from the resort- Great shopping in the
day and fantastic night life as well as Alfresco dining.
- Orchid Ave is 50 metres from the resort - Time Zone - Infinity - Ripleys Believe it or Not - Mini
Golf - lots on offer in Surfers Paradise for your kids.
-Lift to Skypoint Observation Deck
Level 77 - See the whole of Gold Coast from here & also dine on the top level of the tallest building on the Gold Coast. Fantastic sunsets
- Orchid Ave/Elkorn Ave/Surfers Paradise Blvd - The 'Brand' shops are all here
- Surfers Paradise Paradise Centre 'Centro' / other shopping centres in Surfers as well
- Pacific Fair -NEW $650 million refurbishment 10 mins from the Resort - Tram takes you straight
- Robina Shopping Centre - 15 mins by car from the Resort - or bus from your doorstep
- THE STAR CASINO with live shows - tram takes you straight there -few stops south of the Resort or 5 min drive south
- Gold Coast Convention Centre - tram takes you straight there - few stops south of the Resort or 5 min drive south
- Broadbeach - tram takes you straight there. Few stops south of the Resort or 5 min drive south
HOW TO PAY
Direct to HomeAway Online Payment using your credit card
-PLEASE SUPPLY 'AGE RANGE' WHEN SUBMITTING ENQUIRY / RESERVATION
-Minimum Age for check in is 20 years.
-Government-issued photo identification at check in required ie Drivers License
-NON SMOKING APARTMENT
-NO PARTY POLICY - ZERO TOLERANCE BY OPERATOR & RESORT SECURITY
-THIS APARTMENT & RESORT DOES NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES
-The Resort management also does not accept Schoolies
-No pets allowed
-Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
-Prices / tariff are seasonal - From $149 per night low season to $425 high season
-Room prices listed are for the occupancy searched and prices shown include existing bedding only for 4 guests . If additional bedding is required, please contact directly as this service is subject to availability only. Charges may be payable directly to the Guest for additional bedding, extra beds, if this has not been pre-arranged
-Special requests are not guaranteed; they are subject to availability only upon check-in and may incur additional charges.