FREE WIFI AND PLATINUM FOXTEL IN THIS LARGE 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT - NO SURPRISES WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
The Towers of Chevron Renaissance offer lavish Surfers Paradise accommodation complemented by contemporary resort facilities that are an essential part of your ideal Gold Coast holiday experience.
The Beaches in the Sky is a massive pool and leisure area on Level 5 of the resort, which also connects the 3 separate towers. Featuring a 600m² bell-shaped pool with natural rocky outcrops, bridge and spas all surrounded by white sandy beaches. Landscaped subtropical gardens provide shade for the many barbecue and entertainment areas around the pool.
This spacious and beautifully presented ocean view three bedroom apartment is ideally located in the centre of Surfers Paradise with restaurants, shops, transport and supermarket literally at your doorstep.
The apartment features -
- FREE WIFI and FREE PLATINUM FOXTEL, hallelujah
- Three bedrooms, master with queen size bed and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with queen size bed
- Third bedroom with two single beds
- There is a separate guest bathroom
- The large lounge and dining area opens onto a large balcony facing north-east, secluded from the prevailing south-easterly weather and ideal for outdoor dining
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped and there are separate laundry facilities
- The apartment has ducted air conditioning throughout
- We offer complimentary underground security parking during your stay
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
Building Facilities Include:-
-Secure undercover car parking
-BBQ, Sauna & Gymnasium
-Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
-Grassed Area & play equipment
-Tour desk for attractions, theme parks, transfers etc
-Shopping and dining precinct part of the complex
-Broadband internet kiosk available in main reception lobby