Gold Coast Surfers Paradise whole house at its best Family friendly with sociable, modern entertainers Kitchen. This house was featured on Channel 7’s ‘Instant Hotel’.
• Private pool so you may swim day or night
• Quick response to messages:
• My entire luxurious stunning house features 4 bedrooms including movie theatre room plus an extra 5th room space.
• Parking is easy
• Movie World, wet ‘n’ Wild, Sea World, Dream World and Surfers Paradise are all so convenient
• You won’t want to leave
Surfers Paradise at its best Arguably one of the closest actual holiday houses to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. This is no high rise, it is your exclusive one level holiday house accommodation My home becomes your holiday home bringing you contemporary modern stylish luxury. It's your total exclusivity
Your great escape begins here.
• Located on the prestigious Isle of Capri and right across the road from 'Capri on Via Roma' restaurants and shops.
• Smart 65" TV in lounge Dining room
• Additional smaller 50" TV room.
• Movie theatre room with projector and B&W sound system.
• Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018 accommodation so central you wont want to leave.
• Close to the action but away from the crowds This house is great for family and friends get together’s who want to enjoy a homely feel. It is down to earth luxury. Couple that with a local village feel right across the street. This spectacular locals secret area of Isle of Capri is slap bang within the 4217 Surfers Paradise sought after postcode address.
• Beaches, mountains, wineries, Natural Arch with its glow worm caves are all here to explore and enjoy. Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Tambourine Mountain and Springbrook National Park, boating, jet skiing, I flying. The list goes on.
The house sleeps 13 if you count the 2 baby cots, otherwise 11 adults is really the maximum.
• Queen sized bed with Tempur super luxury mattress
• Double shower with rain shower
• Separate toilet
• You may request for 1 or 2 baby cots in this room or any other room in the house
• Queen sized bed
• Full mirrored wardrobe
• Double sized bed
Movie Theatre Room
• Optional Queen sized futon bed
• Enormous lounge suite
• This room may be used as a large bedroom, movie theatre room or additional lounge room depending on how many people you need to sleep.
• Optional single roll-out bed can be placed in this room
• This space has 2 stylish single fold out Freedom Furniture ottoman / couch beds.
• You can use this room as an extra TV room or a bedroom or both
1000 thread count quality sheets. All the bedding is down and feather filled for luxury. However you may place an alternative request: Anti dust mite bamboo pillows are available.
There are 3 outdoor areas, the decked pool, the courtyard and the grassed front garden, fully enclosed and lockable.
Because this is a house and not a high rise you won't have to leave the swimming pool at 9 o'clock at night. You can swim in the middle of the night if you like.
The brand new frame-less glass pool fence surrounds the pool for safety. From the kitchen and lounge room you can see the kids swimming.
The air conditioning works great and is ducted throughout the house. The Master Bedroom has it’s own separate system
The house itself
My home is new, ultra-modern and spacious, located opposite the park. Everyone loves it here, please check the reviews. Visitors say that the pictures don't do it justice?
Comfortable outdoor lounge for day or night use right next to the kitchen
There is a children's playground in the park opposite the house - just a 30 second walk from the front gate
You may park two cars in the front driveway. There is also plenty of on-street parking. You will not have to pay for parking and there is always somewhere to park just in front or very close to the house. Although a very safe and friendly neighbourhood, security cameras outside the house also give peace of mind.
The garage is kept locked by the owner.
I am sure you will have a fantastic stay at my holiday house and feel free to ask any questions.
Best suited for families who want that homely, modern, luxurious and spacious holiday atmosphere. Get together, unwind and reunite
• The house has it's own private swimming pool. Swim day or night, unlike the 9pm cut-off times of the high-rises.
• Gourmet kitchen with induction cook top. Plentiful appliances
• Child friendly with a high chair, pop up cots and a stroller, just ask
All overnight guests of any age are to be counted as paying guests
• Movie theatre room with B & W speakers. Use Foxtel or grab some DVD's from the booth at the shops over the road
• Ducted split cycle air conditioning with separate unit in the master bedroom
• Flat screen TV's throughout including 65" smart TV in the lounge room
• Apple TV
• Chomecast in Lounge and Master Bedroom
• Spa bath in main bathroom
• Laundry with Miele washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Pool area with bar table, 4 x sun loungers and outdoor dining table
• Safety certified frame-less glass pool fence with 2 double-opening doors
• Separate courtyard area with outdoor lounge
• Designer glass dining table and chairs
• BBQ with plenty of gas
• 2 car driveway and there is also plenty of free on street free and easy parking
• Smoking outside only, please keep the doors closed as it is a smoke free house
• Pet friendly by arrangement prior to your booking, depending upon the pet
• Friendly neighbours
I'm pretty friendly: and available to show you the house when you first arrive, make sure you have everything you need and show you how things work. I am also available by phone throughout your stay in case you have any questions or requirements:.I'm looking forward to meeting you:
Surfers Paradise hidden locals secret is Capri on Roma, right across the street from my house. It is a new shopping complex where you will find several upmarket restaurants as well as the best Barbers in town, a Hair salon and an all day and night gym, sushi, bakery, post office, chemist, doctors, butcher, seafood, supermarket, chocolatier coffee shops, delicatessen, bottle shop and health food store.
• Tambourine Mountain, Springbrook National Park, bungee jumping, i-flying as well as many other Gold Coast attractions
• Surfers Paradise offers glorious famous golden beaches, home to the best surfing in the world along with late night shops, beach front markets, a myriad of restaurants and night life is just a 10 minute walk or quick Uber ride.
• Take the bus or drive to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Outback Spectacular, Dream World and Sea World.
• Surfers Paradise Beachfront markets every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night 4-9pm featuring local premium and unique products, including fashion, jewellery, accessories, artworks and massage.
• Event Cinema is also located within Pacific Fair Shopping Centre - 10 mins
• Jupiters Casino, open 24hrs..Go for a drink, something to eat or try your luck - 10 mins
• Gold Coast Convention Centre - 10 mins
• 10 Minute stroll to the southern end of Surfers Paradise and beach.
• 1 minute walk to the waterfront shopping centre with supermarket, nice restaurants, delicatessen, gym, Post Office, chemist, clothes shops, barbers, hairdressers, nail salon and numerous specialty air conditioned shops.
• Sea World is 11 minutes by car, uber or taxi. Alternatively take a 6 minute walk to the bus stop Remembrance Drive at Markewell Ave then it is 14 minutes on the bus directly to Seaworld.
• Movie World is 25 minutes by car. Or you may take the bus right by the house 1 minute walk and change bus at Helensvale train station. Bus trip time is 1hour 19mins or 1 hour 33mins.
• Dreamworld is 28 minutes by car. Or follow the Movie World bus directions above.
• Wet ‘n’ Wild is 23 minutes by car. Again, follow the Movie World bus directions above.
• 8 minute drive to Pacific Fair, Australia 4th largest shopping centre. Or take the bus 1 minute walk from the house and then 20 minutes on the bus.
• 30 seconds walk to the nearest bus stop via Roma at Verona Ave
• 6 mins walk to alternative bus stop Remembrance Drive at Markewell Ave
• 8 minute walk to the new Northcliffe tram station
• 29 minute drive to Coolangatta Airport. The bus stops within 1 minute walk from the house. However, you will need to change busses at Broadbeach South station. 1 hour 5 minutes with minimal walking 6 minutes of walking involved.
• Just over an hours drive to Brisbane Airport. Tram and train are possible and please allow up to 2 hours 45 minutes. Buy your train ticket in Brisbane to Robina. From Robina catch the bus to Via Roma at Verona Avenue. Then the house is just 1 minute walk from there.