LAST MIN SPECIAL FOR OCTOBER BOOKINGS WE WANT NO FREE NIGHTS SO YOU SAVE BIG
Only for remaining nights, limited time special
PRIME OCEAN VIEW LOCATION ON 23RD FLOOR - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET THIS APARTMENT FEATURES FREE WIFI AND FREE FOXTEL
Spacious beach view 2 bedroom apartment located on level 23 of Peninsula enjoying views of beach and city.
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 23E Peninsula offers a modern open plan design with quality inclusions throughout, absolutely perfect to ensure your stay in Surfers Paradise is memorable for all the right reasons.
Features include -
- FREE WIFI and FREE FOXTEL, perfect to keep everyone entertained
- Lounge/dining opening onto a balcony
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master with Queen bed, walk in robe and en suite bathroom which includes a hair dryer
- Second bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe
- Separate guest bathroom and laundry
- The apartment is air conditioned and is fully furnished with quality inclusions throughout
- Complimentary under ground security car park is provided.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
- 2 Outdoor salt water pools plus children's wading pool
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa
- Full size tennis court
- Complimentary underground secure parking
- BBQ amenities located throughout the tropical gardens
We provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
These are not serviced apartments however should you require this service during your stay we are able to offer it at an additional cost.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.