ABSOLUTE OCEAN VIEW LUXURY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
This beautifully appointed deluxe style 2 bedroom apartment is located on level 19 of Peninsula Apartments enjoying fabulous views of the Surfers Paradise beach and north to Stradbroke Island. This B style unit boasts perfect views and during various points of the whale season here on the Gold Coast, offers your own personal whale watching show right from your balcony.
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 19B Peninsula Apartments exudes luxury and class at an affordable price, absolutely perfect to ensure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons.
Features include -
- FREE PLATINUM FOXTEL
- Fully tiled throughout
- Lounge/dining opening onto full length balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with contemporary appliances
- Master with king bed, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- A double bed and single bed style bunk bed in the second bedroom
- Guest bathroom and separate laundry
- This classy apartment is fully furnished with quality inclusions and is air conditioned throughout for your comfort.
- Complimentary underground secure parking
Wifi is available at an additional cost through the Peninsula WIFI system
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
- 2 Outdoor salt water pools plus children's wading pool
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa
- Full size tennis court
- BBQ amenities located throughout the tropical gardens.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.