PRICES SLASHED ON REMAINING OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
Remaining nights only, while they last Book now and save
SEASIDE GEM WITH FREE WIFI – WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
This light and bright ocean view 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 11th floor, enjoying fabulous views of beach and north to Stradbroke Island. During whale season, we have had reports of holiday makers seeing these magnificent creatures breaching and splashing around in the ocean. All visible from your very own balcony.
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 11B has been partially refurbished and offers –
– FREE WIFI
– A comfortable ocean view open plan design that is decorated with bursts of colour, absolutely perfect to ensure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons
– Fully tiled throughout the apartment, keeping the apartment nice and cool in Summer
– Lounge/dining opening onto full length balcony
– Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances should you wish to cook meals during your stay, otherwise there are many restaurants to choose from close by
– 2 double bedrooms
– Master with en suite bathroom featuring a shower with hair dryer included and walk in wardrobe. The master bedroom sleeps 2 guests on a queen bed.
– Second bedroom sleeps 2 guests on 2 single beds.
– Guest bathroom with a shower over bath and separate laundry with top loading washing machine
– The apartment is reverse cycle air conditioned in each area as well as having ceiling fans in each space. 11B is fully furnished with quality inclusions throughout.
– Complimentary underground security parking is included in tariff.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.