PRICES SLASHED ON REMAINING OCTOBER NIGHTS
Remaining nights only, while they last Book now and save
BRIGHT OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT WITH FREE WIFI – WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
This ocean view 11th floor 2 bedroom apartment is located in the popular Peninsula Apartments which is a 2 minute walk from the beach and enjoys fabulous views of beach and north to Stradbroke Island.
The Peninsula Apartment complex is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall and the centre of Surfers Paradise with its shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station.
Apartment 11A offers –
– FREE WIFI
– A comfortable ocean view open plan design that is absolutely perfect to ensure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons
– Fully tiled throughout the kitchen and dining area, keeping the apartment nice and cool in Summer
– Lounge/dining opening onto wrap around balcony
– Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances should you wish to cook meals during your stay, otherwise there are many restaurants to choose from close by
– 2 double bedrooms
– Master with en suite bathroom featuring a shower with hair dryer included and walk in wardrobe. The master bedroom sleeps 2 guests on a queen bed.
– Second bedroom sleeps 2 guests on 2 single beds.
– Guest bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate laundry with top loading washing machine
– The apartment is air conditioned in the lounge and second bedroom.
Ceiling fans also in the apartment.
– 11A is fully furnished with quality inclusions throughout.
– Complimentary underground security parking is included in tariff.
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.