FREE WIFI AND FOXTEL NOW
HIGH FLOOR ABSOLUTE LUXURY FACING THE BEACH, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
This beautiful 31st floor apartment offers modern amenities and presents fabulous views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach and the Gold
Coast coastline. The balcony is perfect for whale watching during the seasonal peaks. At night, the spectacular coastline lights up, great for photography enthusiasts or just simply enjoying some wine and cheese on the balcony and relaxing.
The Peninsula Apartment complex has three pools including a children's wading pool, sauna, gym, tennis courts, children's play area and BBQ's. It is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall where you will find plenty of restaurants and shops and 50m to the light rail station which provides a short eight minute ride to The Star Gold Coast Casino, Convention Centre and the iconic Pacific Fair shopping complex with over 400 shops.
Apartment 31B Peninsula Apartments offers modern luxury at an affordable price, absolutely perfect to ensure your Gold Coast holiday stay is memorable.
Features include -
- FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND FOXTEL NOW Keep the whole family entertained
- Beautifully tiled throughout lounge/dining area which opens onto a direct ocean facing balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances.
- This apartment is also perfectly located if you wish to skip cooking and try the local restaurants instead.
- Master accommodates guests on a king bed
- Second bedroom accommodates guests on two large single beds.
- There is a separate guest bathroom with a shower.
- Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, sink etc.
- This classy apartment is fully furnished with quality inclusions and is air conditioned in the living room.
- Air conditioning provided in all the areas for your comfort year round.
- Complimentary secure parking space for the duration of your stay
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. Please note the outdoor pools will be restricted until further notice, excluding during the School Holidays. The heated indoor pool will always be available during normal times
- 2 Outdoor salt water pools plus children's wading pool
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa
- Full size tennis court
- Complimentary underground secure parking
- BBQ amenities located throughout the tropical gardens