THIS LUXURY 20TH FLOOR APARTMENT offers not only modern amenities but boasts fabulous views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach and the beautiful coastline. A contrast to this day vista is the spectacular night lights of the surrounding area. Relax on the balcony and take in the magic after a day spent on the beach, or hiring a boat to cruise the canals and swim on secluded beaches.
The Peninsula Apartment complex has three pools one indoor & one outdoor are heated, sauna, gym, tennis courts, children's play area and BBQs. The location is particularly quiet. It is ideally located only 50m from the patrolled beach, 200m to Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise shops and restaurants and 50m to the light rail station which provides a short eight minute ride to The Star Gold Coast Casino, Convention Centre and the iconic Pacific Fair shopping complex with over 400 shops.
Apartment 20F Peninsula Apartments offers modern luxury with funky art influences at an affordable price, absolutely perfect to ensure your stay is memorable.
Features include -
- FREE WIFI AND FOXTEL
- Beautifully tiled throughout lounge/dining area which opens onto a full length wrap around balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
- This apartment is also perfectly located if you wish to skip cooking and try the local restaurants instead.
- 2 bedrooms consist of -
- Master with queen bed and en suite bathroom with walk in double shower.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds.
- There is a separate guest bathroom with a walk in double shower.
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer.
- This classy apartment is fully furnished with quality inclusions and is air conditioned in the living room.
- Ceiling fans provided in the bedrooms as well as living room.
- Complimentary secure parking space for the duration of your stay
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
We have been given notice that Peninsula bodycorp will be undertaking concrete remedial work and painting of the building between mid June til mid December 2018. The pools are now going to be open from the 15th September with the workers moving to the other side of the building.