SELF-CONTAINED, ECO-FRIENDLY COTTAGE
• open plan, low footprint cottage with a Bohemian feel
• spacious lounge/dining/kitchen; separate bedroom & bathroom
• quality queen bed with latex topper, bamboo linen and canopy
• non-toxic space - organic food, bathroom supplies and natural cleaning products
• real plants and original art - inspirational and sensual - music, DVDs and books
• views over the park to the creek, or sit with fish and fountain by the property forest
• abundant bird-life, the occasional butterfly, horses, cows and pigs nearby
Located at the coast end of Tallebudgera Valley, near Gwinganna Retreat, about 7 minutes off Pacific Motorway M1 exit 89, less than 15 minutes drive to Burleigh Heads beach
ADJACENT DAY SPA
• On-site treatment room; handmade organic products.
• Treatments include massage Swedish, deep tissue, remedial, pressure point, reflexology, facials, body scrubs, Reiki, 30 minute hot magnesium salt bath, clay wraps, & foot baths. Treatments by Arisa, subject to availability. Contact us for menu and to check with diary.
ORGANIC BREAKFAST FOODS included:
• fruit, eggs, milk, muesli & baked beans
• bread, butter, home made jams, honey
• herbal teas, ground coffee with plunger
ORGANIC BATHROOM PRODUCTS
• hand-wash, shampoo, conditioner and soap.
• filtered rainwater for bathing
• Reverse cycle air conditioner heating and cooling
• WiFi included
• 32” flat TV, DVD collection, speakers
• music on an old iPod with playlists to set your mood
• full kitchen: fridge, kettle, toaster, oven, hotplates, dishwasher, pots, pans, crockery, glasses and utensils
• iron and ironing board included, laundry available on request
• pure, filtered rainwater for drinking, cooking and showering
• oxidizing himalayan salt lamp
• non-toxic cleaning products = clean, fresh air
Good cell phone reception on Telstra networks. No reception on others, but you can use WiFi to contact us use Messenger, WhatsApp or iMessage or stay in touch with the outside world.
Inside you will find a house manual that explains how everything works, and lists local attractions and nearby restaurants.
Comfortable, relaxing and inspiring for the heart, body and soul.
• movies, music & textures, gardens, views and fishponds
• organic breakfast and bathroom supplies included
• chemical free environment
• all gender friendly. Experienced hosts.
• peaceful. Bush walks. Bird life. Running creek.
• starry nights that defy description
Our local neighboUrhood is a secluded enclave of a dozen or so acreage homes surrounded by natural bush. A small creek runs along one boundary of our property, attracting ducks, parrots and other birds, wallabies and the occasional horse enthusiast. Just up the road is one of the many parks along the Tallebudgera Creek, this one offering a slightly sublime fresh water swimming hole and a great spot for a picnic. We are 5 minutes to the unique Heritage Hideaway Cafe, 7 minutes west of the M1 motorway, and about 13 minutes to Burleigh Heads beach.