Available only for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Monday 26 March to Monday 16th April 2018
Property is located on Azzura Island. Waterfront views for the Commonwealth Games. Ideally this property would suit a young family. The third bedroom can be used for a toddler with cot or we can put a single bed in there.
Child friendly: Safety gates on stairs and kitchen area.
Lots of walking tracks on the island. The boardwalk is located out the front of the property.
Lots of parking on street and lane at the back.
- Walking distance from Varsity Train Station.
- 5 minutes to the beach
- 7 minutes to Burleigh National Park
- 5 minutes to Robina Shopping Centre and Skilled Park Stadium [Rugby 7s]
- 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport
- Easy accessibility North and South on the M1 Highway - Brisbane airport or Coolangatta [Beach volleyball] or Elanora [Road cycling].
Flexible on the available dates.