Find us on Facebook for regular photos and updates by searching "Beach Holiday Houses - Mackay".
weddings birthdays beach holiday large family gatherings business travel having a baby in town events & carnivals
Stunning 4 bedroom holiday home is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated and awaits your arrival. Why not holiday in this luxury home and relax, unwind and treat yourself to the indulgence with only 100 metre stroll to the beach and 5 minute drive to Mackay city center with numerous of options for fine dining. Or why not stay home and cater for family and friends in the fully self contained kitchen and entertain in style with the outdoor alfresco seating up to 10 and dining room that is perfect for a large group.
The Beach holiday home accommodates up to 8 people with 3 double sized rooms and master with en-suite and walk in robe. Bedding configuration is a master bedroom ensuite with king size bed, 2 rooms with queen size and 1 room with two king singles. A portable fold out cot is available. All bedrooms and living areas are air-conditioned.
Furnished with sophistication and quality throughout with beautiful beach style feel and artwork to compliment the home. Air-conditioning providing comfort during the summer months, open patio doors to allow the sea breeze to flow through, and large windows letting in the natural light. The houses have equipped kitchens, weber BBQs, large outdoor dining areas, TVs in most rooms, board games, toys, quality linen and much more. The property has WIFI and Netflix in main lounge with a large 55" LCD TV.
- crimsafe security screens on all upstairs and downstairs windows.
- large bath
- board games and toys
- plastic kitchware
So why not book a trip to Mackay and holiday in our home, make the most of what Mackay has to offer; Including the Blue Water Lagoon, many national parks, sporting events, the stunning beaches that we are surrounded by, theatre shows at the Mackay Entertainment Centre and the city heart of Mackay.
20 things to do while staying at the Beach Houses:
1. Take the kids to the beach - direct access.
2. Go fishing - pump yabbies on the beach and catch a whiting.
3. Visit the Mackay Harbour - patrolled beach and restaurants.
4. Witness the spectacular views at the historic Eimeo Pub.
5. Walk or cycle the Bluewater Trial and Botanical Gardens.
6. Swim at the Bluewater Lagoon on the Pioneer River, it's free.
7. See a platypus at Eungella National Park.
8. Find wallabies on the beach at Cape Hillsborough.
9. Go shopping at Canelands.
10. Take a charter boat to the Great Barrier Reef.
11. Go for a day trip to Keswick Island.
12. Go cable Skiing or visit the Aqua Fun Park on the lakes.
13. Relax and unwind on one of Mackay's 31 beaches.
14. Go bowling.
15. Watch a movie.
16. Visit Artspace.
17. Watch a play at the Entertainment & Convention Centre.
18. Visit Port of Hay Point Coal Terminal Lookout.
19. Go for a tour at the Sarina Sugar Shed.
20. Have lunch on the blue waters of the Pioneer River.
We do require a security bond of $500 and is to be paid prior to your stay. A deposit of 20 is required to confirm/secure your booking, if you cancel your booking this amount is non refundable. The balance of your rental property is to be paid in full 4 weeks before your stay. Deposits and final payments can be made direct bank transfer. When payments have been made please email confirmation through with your surname and arrival date as a reference, when deposit is received you will be emailed with relevant information such as arrival/departure dates and times.
Quality linen is supplied which includes fitted sheets, pillows, cases, bath towels, quilts and covers. A fee of $75p/s is a standard charge for bookings less than 5 nights.
An exit cleaning fee of 125p/s is also a standard charge and the $500 security bond will be refunded after the exit clean pending no damages.
We know you will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to hearing from you.