Find us on Facebook for regular photos and updates by searching "Beach Holiday Houses - Mackay".
| weddings | birthdays | beach holiday | large family gatherings | business travel | having a baby in town | events & carnivals |
Mackay Beach Holiday House (on Bridge Rd, Illawong Beach) is a spacious 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom house very well equipped and furnished, perfect for one to two families with a home away from home feel. Featuring an open plan living, kitchen & dining area, fully self contained kitchen with dishwasher, rumpus room with large TV & DVD, laundry, three large bathrooms & secure undercover parking (ample clearance for boats). The design includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom and bathroom on the upper floor. Enjoy a large alfresco & BBQ area with ocean breeze, secure grassed backyard perfect area for children to stay and play, pets are welcome with prior approval.
The houses have equipped kitchens, weber BBQs, large outdoor dining areas, TVs in most rooms, board games, toys, quality linen and much more.
We are located across the road from the Illawong Beach, Quota Parklands & Playground and the Ocean International Resort and Galleon's restaurant. It is only a 2km to Mackay Airport and a 5 minute drive to the city centre.
Return from a long day at work, the beach or shopping and relax in this beautiful comfortable atmosphere.
The bedding configuration:
1. Bed 1: King with ensuite
2. Bed 2: Queen with ensuite
3. Bed 3: Queen
4. Bed 4: Queen
The house has a garage and plenty of areas to securely store a large boat or multiple cars.
So why not book a trip to Mackay and holiday in our home, make the most of what Mackay has to offer; Including the Blue Water Lagoon, many national parks, sporting events, the stunning beaches that we are surrounded by, theatre shows at the Mackay Entertainment Centre and the city heart of Mackay.
20 things to do while staying at the Beach Houses:
1. Take the kids to the beach - direct access.
2. Go fishing - pump yabbies on the beach and catch a whiting.
3. Visit the Mackay Harbour - patrolled beach and restaurants.
4. Witness the spectacular views at the historic Eimeo Pub.
5. Walk or cycle the Bluewater Trial and Botanical Gardens.
6. Swim at the Bluewater Lagoon on the Pioneer River, it's free.
7. See a platypus at Eungella National Park.
8. Find wallabies on the beach at Cape Hillsborough.
9. Go shopping at Canelands.
10. Take a charter boat to the Great Barrier Reef.
11. Go for a day trip to Keswick Island.
12. Go cable Skiing or visit the Aqua Fun Park on the lakes.
13. Relax and unwind on one of Mackay's 31 beaches.
14. Go bowling.
15. Watch a movie.
16. Visit Artspace.
17. Watch a play at the Entertainment & Convention Centre.
18. Visit Port of Hay Point Coal Terminal Lookout.
19. Go for a tour at the Sarina Sugar Shed.
20. Have lunch on the blue waters of the Pioneer River.
We do require a bond of $200 and is to be paid prior to your stay. A deposit of 20% is required to confirm/secure your booking, if you cancel your booking this amount is non refundable. The balance of your rental property is to be paid in full 4 weeks before arrival. Deposits and final payments can be made direct bank transfer. When payments have been made please email confirmation through with your surname and arrival date as a reference, when deposit is received you will be emailed with relevant information such as arrival/departure dates and times.
Quality linen is supplied which includes fitted sheets, pillows, cases, bath towels, quilts and covers. We know you will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, and are looking forward to hearing from you. A fee of $75p/s is required for linen hire.
An exit cleaning fee of $125p/s is charged for stays less than 5 nights. The $200 security bond is refunded following the exit clean pending no damages.
We look forward to hearing from you.