A holiday home that can be your;
- Family Beach House
- Fisherman's Getaway
- Drifting to sleep to the sound of the waves rolling onto the shore.
- Enjoying your breakfast overlooking the ocean.
- Chilling on the deck with your favourite drink.
Seaforth Beach Haven awaits you...
Things to do:
Teenagers may spend hours; strolling the beach and surfing the web with free wifi.
Toddlers can create sandcastle masterpieces and catch a show on the Disney Channell.
Families might enjoy a game of Monopoly, 500, Pictionary or Boche on the beach.
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed with adjoining room with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed & desk
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
- Portable Cot
- Gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and Fridge/Freezer
- Well equipped with new small appliances Nespresso, Nutrient Ninja etc.
Dining Room & Lounge Room:
- Dining Room - Dining Table for 6 Adults and a Highchair
- Lounge Room - 2 and 3 Seater Chairs, TV, DVD & Blue Ray, Bean Bags x 2
- Pay TV Over 50 Channels - Kids, Sports, Movies, Lifestyle}
- Assortment of Board Games & Books
- Free Wi-Fi Up to 5GB/Day
- IPod Docking Station IPhone4 & IPhone6
- Air Conditioned
- Bathroom - Bathtub/shower with Vanity
- Outdoor Table & Chairs
Laundry & Garage
- Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer
- BBQ 4 Burner
- Second fridge downstairs
- Established Gardens attracting native birds and butterflies
- Ocean Views
Pets only permitted on Owners approval
House is not fully fenced, Pets are not allowed in the house.
Location & Pricing
- 15 second walk to the Beach
- 5 minute walk to Convenient Store - Service Station - Bottle shop
- 10 minute walk to Post Office - Takeaway Shop
- 10 minute drive to Victor Creek Boat ramp
- 5 minute drive to Bowls Club and Tackles Restaurant
- 40 minute drive to Mackay
- Not far from Seaforth Caravan Park if Holidaying with Friends
- Minimum 3 night stay, however will consider 2 night stays at a negotiated price.
- 25 deposit required to secure dates non refundable