Perfect 2 bedroom unit in a wonderful position on Hayles Avenue, only metres from shops, cafes, beachfront and transport.
A comfortable holiday choice with many stylish features including timber floors throughout, cool louvre windows and colourful and stylish decor.
* Perfect for families or couples with the convenience of two full-size bathrooms.
* Open kitchen with cafe window opening to covered veranda
* Timber deck overlooks gardens and pool with privacy - north facing for all-weather outdoor living.
* Cathedral ceiling in open loungeroom with timber floors, TV, DVD player and stereo and comfortable and stylish furniture.
* Large main bedroom with queen bed, ceiling fan, b/in robes and air conditioning.
* Main bathroom with large vanity and corner shower
* 2nd bedroom has two single beds, b/in robes and ensuite with spa bath
* Large pool with beautiful landscaping and pool area with extra seating and pool furniture
* Professional grade bed linen and bath towels provided (excludes pool/beach towels)
This unit is in a small, well presented and maintained complex of only 3 units with grassed back yard, fencing, privacy and covered carport.
Sleeps 4 persons (trundle available for extra person - charge applies)
$890 - $950 per week, minimum stay 2 nights
Low season - 2 nights at $160/n, 3 nights at $150/n, 4-6 nights at $140/night
High Season - 2 nights at $170/n, 3 nights at $155/n, 4-6 nights at $150/night
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to a Western Union or any other overseas bank account.
Ensuite, Furnished, Secure Parking, Swimming Pool, Bath, Ensuite(s), Air conditioning, Floorboards, Built in wardrobes, Balcony / Deck, Garden / Courtyard
Property Type: ApartmentUnitFlat