This lovely refurbished and comfortable unit is a perfect accommodation choice to enjoy the beauty and activities of Magnetic Island.
Snorkel, swim, and reef walk on beautiful Geoffrey Bay or enjoy the shaded parkland. Feed the rock wallabies and fish at the old barge site. See koalas, wildlife and breathtaking views from many National Park walks. Visit the Island Tavern for a cool refreshment or try your luck at the Toad Races as seen on Channel 7 Getaway.
Beachcomber is situated on Marine Parade, Arcadia which also boasts Alma Bay, a popular swimming beach with park and BBQs to enjoy. Shops, cafes, restaurants
* 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 2 singles Plus fold out sofa suitable for Children
* Well equipped Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge/freezer
* Loungeroom with TV, DVD
* Ceiling fans & tiled floors throughout
* Bedrooms are air conditioned
* Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Internal private laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Bright and clean atmosphere
This is a very comfortable unit in a central and popular area on the Island
Maximum persons 6 (lounge converts)
$800 per week plus $110 extra nights
2 night minimum at $150 per night
3-6 nights at $120 per night