This lowset three bedroom queenslander is modern, stylish and comfortable with many features to enjoy a perfect island holiday in a great position close to all activities, beachfront and sporting facilities.
* Private holiday home with beautiful gardens
and pool and large open deck for tropical
entertaining and dining.
* 3 bedrooms - 2 queens + 2 single bunks
* Only 600m from beacchfront in a quiet no
through street opposite tennis court, skate
Park and oval
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven,
microwave. Well equipped with all appliances.
* Air conditioned throughout with ceiling fans
* Main bedroom has queen bed with large b/in
robe and ensuite
* Bedroom 2 & 3 has adjoining bathroom with
separate toilet accessible by deck and pool
* Timber floors throughout
* Fenced deck overlooks the pool and is
secure for safe supervision
* Third bedroom has two single bunks for
family friendly accommodation
* Pavillion style home with all rooms opening
* Large outdoor table & BBQ for entertaining with ceiling fans
* Also provided is highchair, portacot, tennis
rackets and balls, pool toy equipment - even a bike
* Laundry with washing machine & dryer
* A short easy stroll to beachfront with water
sports, restaurants, shops, hotel and 200m
from Bungalow Bay Koala & Wildlife Park.
$1500 per week plus $210 extra nights
2 night minimum at $260 per night
3-6 nights at $230 per night
Sleeps maximum 8 guests. Stricktly no smoking inside.
(minimum 5-7 night stays may apply in peak times and school holiday periods)
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to a Western Union or any other overseas bank account.
Ensuite, Modern Kitchen, Swimming Pool, Ensuite(s), Balcony / Patio / Terrace, Dishwasher, Polished TimberFloor, Air conditioning, Floorboards, Fully Air Conditioned, 600m To Beachfront, Great For Families, Secure Veranda
Property Type: House
Tiered Pricing Applies
Tiered Pricing applies. 2 night minimum $255/n. 3-6 nights $225/n.