Beautiful Timber home built for the tropics with high ceilings and long wide front and back verandahs to catch the breezes. Only a short stroll to Horseshoe Bay and all the recreational activities.
Large swimming pool and immaculate tropical gardens with outdoor table and chairs and pool lounges for poolside relaxing and entertaining.
* 3 Bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 single with trundle.
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove & oven
* Polished timber and tiled flooring
* Wide shaded verandas
* High vaulted timber ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
* Corner spa bath with overhead shower
* TV, Stereo, CD Player, DVD & Austar
* Air-conditioned in all bedrooms
* Lovely bathroom with corner spa bath
* All lined supplied
All rooms open to the verandas with sliding flyscreens to allow flow of evening breezes and give the home the tropical holiday presence.
The home is situated in a quiet no-through street so is perfect for families; and only a short stroll to Horseshoe Bay Beach activities, restaurants, shops, galleries and hotel.
Maximum 6 persons
$1,300 per week + $185 extra nights
Minimum stay 2 nights $240 per night
3-4 nights $200.00 per night
(minimum 5-7 night stays may apply in peak times and school holiday periods)
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to a Western Union or any other overseas bank account.
Separate Dining Room, Swimming Pool, Cathedral Ceiling, French Doors, Wide Cool Verandas
Property Type: House
Tiered Pricing Applies
$1300 per week. 2 night minimum at $240/n, 3-6 nights at $200/n.