Welcome to Paradise Relax, unwind & smile Life is beautiful
My villa offers stunning Post card views of the ocean and beach from both lower and upper decks.
Relax, while watching the colours change as the sun sets over Brisbane & Moreton Bay everyday.
Enjoy watching the dolphins play and feed at sunset everyday.
Swim, snorkel and dive in crystal clear waters with turtles and star fish every day.
Stroll the white sandy beaches to The Logs and Ship Wrecks everyday.
Everyday is magical and beautiful on Moreton Island.
The villa is part of Tangalooma Resort which is situated on Moreton Island in Queensland, Australia.
Moreton Island is a sand island and can be accessed by:
- The Tangalooma Flyer, which leaves Holt Street at Pinkenba and takes you straight to the resort
- The MICAT 4WD vehicle barge which leaves from Port of Brisbane and arrives at The Shipwrecks, a short 4WD to the Resort.
We can easily help you to arrange transport over
As a private guest, you are entitled to use all resort facilities, which include:
Desert Safari Tour + sand tobogganing
ATV Quad Bike Tours
Marine Discovery Cruise
Whale Watch Cruise June to October
Helicopter Joy flights
Whale Watch Bus Safari Jun- Oct
Northern Safari Tour
4WD Car Hire
Private Island Tours
Dusk kayaking tour to the wrecks
Fish feeding Tour at Wrecks
Tinnie / motor boat hire
Kid's Club Activities school holidays
Golf putting and golf driving net
Special Events on the Big Screens
Swim in resort pools
Snorkeling tours to the Wrecks
Banana boat rides
Stand-up paddle board hire
Scuba gear hire and tank refills
Snorkel gear hire
Fishing rod and tackle gear hire
Deck chair hire
Beach umbrella hire
Pool noodle hire
Massage & beauty treatments
Back of House Tour
Discover the dolphin care programme
Tangalooma Horse Racing Cup
Please note that some activities incur a fee.
Please note that we do not offer Dolphin Feeding. You must enquire and book through the Resort for this. If you book a 'Desert Safari Tour' or a 'Quad Bike Tour', dolphin feeding may be included - please enquire & confirm with the resort once you are on the island as details can change.
The resort offers 4x4 tours to many attractions around the island. Or You can take a four-wheel drive over to the island and enjoy fishing on the surf side of the island and enjoy investigating the island for yourself.
The Resort has a bountiful offerings for dining if you want to take a break from cooking
Tursiops Buffet Restaurant
Fire & Stone Restaurant
Fire Sichuan Chinese
Stone Hot Rock experience
The villa imparts a modern, beachy atmosphere which at once will make you feel relaxed and ready to start your holiday.
Perfect for 2 families or a small group of friends it features:
- a large fully equipped kitchen
- bar fridge
- bar freezer
- convection microwave
- washing machine
- a clothes dryer
- LCD TV and DVD player in every room TV reception in lounge only, bring your DVDs for watching in your own room
- gas BBQ on the front deck
- a LINEN PACK with one bath towel per person, two hand towels per bathroom, one bathmat and two tea towels for the kitchen.
Possible Sleeping Configurations:
The villa is equipped to comfortably sleep 3 couples or 8 x individuals. All beds are provided with LINEN on only the beds requested.
- king master bedroom which can sleep a couple
- second bedroom which can sleep a couple or 2 singles 2 x king single ensembles pushed together or separated depending on couple or individuals
- bunk beds in the alcove which sleeps 2 singles
- double sofa bed downstairs in living room sleeps one couple
- daybed with trundle sleeps 2 x singles 2 single mattresses
Please note that guests must only sleep on the beds made up for them or pay the linen fee for the extra beds slept in.
It is advisable that you check the availability of ferry transfers BEFORE you book the villa to avoid disappointment
Fall in love with Tangalooma on Moreton Island and enquire now
Please note that this is a privately owned villa.