Best of Both Worlds – Overlooking the beautiful Pumicestone Passage on the jump off to the 4WD tracks of the Bribie Island National Park, State Forest and Ocean Beach.
2 storey house with huge living spaces, outdoor living areas front and back on both floors with plenty of room to sit back and take in the tranquillity of the surroundings. Walk directly across the esplanade to the beautiful Pumicestone Passage to fish or kayake if that’s your thing; pick up a beach permit and drive down the road to enjoy a day of 4WD fun in the National Park and State Forest, or run across to the ocean beach and enjoy a day exploring the beautiful waters of Moreton Bay.
Close to the iconic Sandstone Point Hotel for live entertainment or explore the different clubs and eating spots of Bribie Island. Or just stay and relax with all the facilities supplied at the property for your pleasure.
• Sleeps 15 – 1 x King; 4 x Queen; 1 x Double; 1 x bunk with Single on top and Double on Bottom
• Inground Salt Water Pool
• Tennis Court with 4 tennis rackets supplied bring your own balls to enjoy a game
• Ground level trampoline; table tennis
• Gym Equipment;
• Wireless Internet access
• Home Theatre – projector, 3 mt screen
• Huge Kitchen with Dishwasher; microwave; large side by side fridge freezer; coffee machine
• Billiard table
• Washing machine and dryer
• Double lock up garage behind security gates
• Close to Sandstone Point Hotel
• Pumicestone Passage – just walk across the esplanade to fish, kayake, water sports
• Shopping, doctors and take away food at Banksia Beach 2 mins drive
• Great views of Pumicestone Passage from front deck
• 1 min drive to the 4WD tracks of the Bribie Island National Park and State Forest
Security Deposit $ 2000.00
Please note that our holiday rental properties do NOT provide linen, unless otherwise stated. You are required to bring with you, sheets, pillow cases, towels, toiletries, extra toilet paper. There is a linen hire service available, please contact the office on for details.
As stated in our terms and conditions, all bookings for December – January holiday period must be paid in full by 1st November each year.
All booking enquiries, please phone Re/Max Advanced on . All bookings are subject to Re/Max Advanced Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change without notice.