Country Style accommodation in Buderim designed to Rest, Relax and Recharge.
Whether you say 2 nights or 2 months; you will feel Rested, Relaxed and Recharged after your stay ‘The Homestead - Buderim’.
• Enjoy the privacy of your own separate entrance.
• Get a good night sleep. Sleeps 4 (1 Queen and 1 Double bed)
• En-suite with toilet in another room. No grab rails etc so not suitable for the elderly.
• Rest - with a ceiling fan.
• Pull the blinds down and sleep in.
• Resort Style Salt Water Pool (shared pool).
• A sitting area at front of the house under the shade of an umbrella, (mosquito coils available for those Pesky Pests) enjoy a cuppa and take in the views of the garden, or perhaps an afternoon drink.
• Rest and enjoy your private patio for breakfast, dinner or afternoon drinks. It is a sunny area with glorious views of the Rainforest. This is your dinning area on the outdoor patio, mosquito coils provided and personal sprays for those Pesky Pests.
• If you get a day off, from the long list of things you want to do on the Sunshine Coast, TAKE it! And don’t check your email. (We do have complimentary Wifi for when you do check your emails, please note, we are 5.5 km’s from the exchange which impacts the speed)
• Breakfast provisions are included (cereals, toast, juice and fruit),
• Personal Kitchenette, fridge, electric fry pan, single element cooktop, microwave, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker and coffee percolator.
• Engage with nature we are a semi rural area of Buderim.
• Read a book, or enjoy a DVD from the complimentary selection of DVD’s. Separate sitting room with LCD TV with DVD player and a collection of DVD's. Please note sitting room only seats 3 people.
• Washer and dryer in the kitchenette, and ironing board and iron in sitting room cupboard.
• Please note, this property is not suitable for children, toddlers, disabled and elderly.
• Recharge with what the Sunshine Coast has to offer,
• Grab a Bargain at the Markets (Eumundi, Yandina, Noosa Farmer’s Markets, Caloundra Markets, just to name a few),
• Shop a storm at the Sunshine Plaza,
• Queensland Air Museum at Caloundra,
• Day at the Races at Sunshine Coast Turf Club, Caloundra,
• Play a game of Golf,
• Explore the quaint villages along the Blackall Ranges, Glass House Mountains and the scenic Mary Valley.
• Learn about gemstones at Opals Down Under,
• Check out the Sea Life at Sealife Mooloolaba,
• Go to a working farm at Maleny Dairies,
• Cruise the waterways of Noosa, Maroochy, Mooloolah or Pumicestone Passage,
• Hire a boat and throw in a line or go Deep Sea Fishing,
• Whale Watching,
• Picnics and BBQ, get outdoors and explore one of the many parks and beaches on the Sunshine Coast by throwing a prawn on the Barbie.
• Get enough physical exercise. Let go of your stress. Take in anyone of the following walks:- Botanical Gardens, Buderim Rainforest Park, Noosa National Park, Climb Mount Coolum, or one of the many national parks in the Hinterlands. Take a walk along, anyone of the fabulous beaches Sunshine Coast has to offer.
• Do something trilling and exciting, go to Australia Zoo, Aussie World, Big Kart Track or travel back to Medieval Times.