This lovely fully self contained & private two bedroom apartment is part of our resort style luxury home. The property is set on one acre with a huge pool, gazebo and heated outdoor spa for you to relax & enjoy. It is within walking distance to shops Woolworths/bakery/butcher/chemist, tavern, Headland golf course and just a 5 minute drive or 15 min bike ride to Mooloolaba Beach. It is located in a quiet cul de sac street and is a great base to explore the many Sunshine Coast attractions.
The newly re-furnished apartment features an open plan living area which adjoins a modern kitchen and dining area. There are 2 bedrooms - one bedroom has a new comfy queen bed sleeps 2 and the other bedroom has a triple bunk bed; double bed plus single top bunk plus trundle underneath sleeps 3-4.
Additional features include reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area and ceiling fans in both bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with walk-in robe and the second bedroom with a built in cupboard. The bathroom includes a shower, toilet and washing machine.
The apartment is separated from the main house by a block wall / carport and has it's own entry and patio to maintain privacy.
We also have WIFI internet access.
Our guests have access to the fantastic resort style pool area which has a heated spa, shower, a large gazebo/outdoor entertainment area with a webber BBQ. There is also a fire pit which you are most welcome to enjoy. The large beautiful grassy park like front yard has a tree house for the kids to play and soccer goals. Fantastic spot for kicking a ball or just to enjoy the space and tranquility
There is also a fully fenced rear yard adjacent to this apartment which is dog/pet friendly.
The property has a formal entry/sealed concrete driveway and there is plenty of onsite parking available including undercover parking for one car.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The apartment has it's own private entry, small deck area and carport.
We are however a friendly family and very much enjoy being airbnb hosts and just want to share the wonderful lifestyle we have here on the Sunshine Coast. Please feel free to come and see us for a chat anytime.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Please note we have two kids, a daughter aged 7yrs and our son aged 9yrs. We are home over the December 2017 & January 2018 school holidays so there will be times that we share the pool with friends/family.
- We are very happy to arrange airport transfers and special event transport.
- The apartment is wheelchair/invalid accessible if requested.
- All pets are to remain outside unless formally approved prior.
- No glass in pool area, plastic only please.
- We hope your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. If there is anything else you need or you have any questions at all please just feel free to ask
PLEASE NOTE THE APARTMENT IS CURRENTLY GETTING RE-FURNISHED - updated pictures will follow soon to show the additional improvements.
- there might be some potential for noise by children playing in the front yard and pool area.
- some spaces are shared pool area, front yard and backyard. The apartment has it's own fenced and private patio area though.
Our house is located in a quiet street within walking distance to Buderim Headland Golf Club and a Woolworths supermarket, pub/tavern, bakery, chemist, fruit shop, liquor shop, takeaway store and more. Buderim is central to the entire Sunshine Coast – less than 10 minutes drive from the famous beaches of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Alexandra Headlands. We are less than 30 minutes drive from local attractions such as Noosa, Glasshouse national park, Hinterland towns such as Maleny and Montville and The Australia Zoo.
The Sunshine coast is a large region and a car is recommended. There are lots of great bike tracks and rivers to explore. There is a regular Sunbus service use the Translink website journey planner and the Karawatha Drive and Golf Links Rd Stop is nearby.