This beautiful townhouse is fully furnished and equipped for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Whether your reason for coming to Caloundra is work or leisure, this property is ideally located for a hassle free and enjoyable visit for every member of the family, including your four legged friends!
No need to take the car out every day - the townhouse is 500m from iconic Kings Beach with patrolled swimming area, fantastic surfing, fountains to splash in and saltwater pool. Want to explore? The property is just across the road from the entrance to dog friendly Shelly Beach with children's playground, BBQs and rock pools teeming with fascinating marine life. A leisurely stroll along the scenic coastal path takes you to Moffat Beach with magnificent views on the way. Other Sunshine Coast attractions such as Australia Zoo, Aussie World and Mooloolaba Sea Life Centre are easily reached by car.
Townhouse 1 offers some ocean views from the main bedroom and the unit is fully furnished and equipped for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Well behaved pets are welcome (Maximum of 2 dogs). They are allowed indoors but not on furniture or beds please. There is a private, fenced back garden with access through a medium sized dog flap in the laundry. Please note, this property is not suited to outdoor dogs unless you are able to bring your own kennel as there is no shelter outdoors.
Non smoking property
This townhouse offers you::
- 2 Bedrooms - Main bedroom with queen bed, built in robe and drawers. 2nd bedroom with 2 king singles, built in robe and drawers. There are wall fans in both bedrooms. Please bring your own linen and towels (A local holiday hire company can be recommended if you are unable to bring linen). Bedding such as pillows, mattress/pillow protectors and blankets are provided.
- Family friendly - step stool and kiddie toilet seat supplied. Portacot and highchair available on request at no extra cost. Retractable stair gates are fitted to the internal stairs in the lounge and bedroom areas to make a stay with young children stress free and there is a permanent gate at the top of the balcony stairs. Fully fenced back garden with lawn area for outdoor play.
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, capsule coffee machine and plenty of crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment to ensure that catering during your stay is stress-free. A BBQ is also available for your use
- Comfortable lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
- Private balcony with breakfast bar and casual seating area - perfect for drinks at sunset and al fresco dining
- Shower with vanity and separate toilet. 2nd vanity area between bedrooms
- Laundry with washing machine/dryer and ironing facilities
- Starter pack of washing powder, washing up liquid, dishwasher powder, soap, tea, coffee and other hot drinks
- TV (free to air channels only), DVD player, stereo system with Ipod/Iphone connectivity
- Free WIFI available
- One off street parking space under carport
- Books and magazines for those moments when you want to sit and relax
- Board games, cards and toys
Close to many of the Sunshine Coast attractions, such as Australia Zoo (24km), Aussie World (14km) and Underwater World (17km)
If this property is booked for the dates you require, please take a look at our listing for Townhouse 2, Sunrise Views
** Sorry, no schoolies accepted. **
** Parties and large gatherings not allowed. It is anticipated that guests will want to enjoy a quiet, relaxing stay by the beach **
** For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts **