Formerly 'Kim's at Castaways' - average 4.7 stars from 25 reviews.
We are proud to be the new owners of this lovely holiday home, which we will be continuing to operate at the same high standard of comfort, cleanliness and service that has made the house so popular to date.
VERY COMFORTABLE 3 BEDROOM, PET FRIENDLY HOME, SLEEPS 6 - 300 meters easy walk to beautiful, uncrowded Castaways Beach - hear the sound of the surf.
Now with free, unlimited NBN wifi.
- Bedroom 1 - Carpeted Queen with walk in robe and en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Carpeted Queen with wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - Carpeted 2 x Single Beds with wardrobe
- We supply mattress & pillow protectors, pillows, blankets and duvets
- In linen hire package - we include bed linen, all bath towels and beach towels - no need to bring anything along
- Main family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need
- Nespresso coffee machine BYO pods
- 2 x separate living areas with flat screen TV's, DVD players and DVD's
- Air conditioning main lounge and ceiling fans throughout
- Unlimited NBN wifi
- Bluetooth speaker / Radio / CD / IPod Dock / USB / SD Player
- Separate internal dining
- Nicely sized entertaining area with outdoor dining, BBQ and reading nook
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced backyard for families and pets
- Private, tropical pool with paved area great for lounging
- Separate grassed area for dogs or leave gate open for new extended area
- Large beach umbrella, sand bucket, spades, ball
- Colour in books, pencils, reading books for children
BARNEY'S BEACH HOUSE: we like to provide our guests with a "home away from home feel".
Castaways Beach is an easy 3min stroll from the property to the beach, with no busy roads to cross underpass beneath David Low Way. At the end of the beach access you will discover approx. 5km of dog friendly off leash beach, great for all family members. Our much-loved beagle Barney considers Castaways Beach to be the best dog park in the world.
The home itself is fully equipped, tastefully decorated inside and out; has a lovely outdoor entertaining area with dining table, BBQ and reading nook, leading out to swimming pool and fully fenced yard for the family and dogs, with an extended grassy area where you can leave the gate open or have dogs separate, set in a lovely tropical garden atmosphere. Relax and hear the sound of the surf.
The property is centrally located where you can take a leisurely pushbike or stroll along the many cycle ways to local beaches - Castaways, Peregian, Sunrise, Sunshine & Noosa. The local shops at Sunrise and Peregian have doctors, chemist, bottle shop, bakery, butcher, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and boutiques.
Sunrise Beach is 1min by car, Noosa Junction 3mins by car - Coles, Target, specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and cinema. And just over the hill is Hastings Street, Noosa Beach, Noosa River sunset cruising, bike and kayak hire, Noosa National Park, cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
Noosa is host to many events throughout the year : triathlons, music, food and wine festivals, surfing competitions, Eumundi markets - Wednesdays and Saturdays, Noosa farmers market - Sundays, golf courses, diving, fishing tours, Australia Zoo, Aussie World Adventure Park, Ettamogah Pub, Bellingham Maze Garden, Big Go Kart Track, Bli Bli Castle, Fraser Island 4WD tracks and beaches, Yandina Ginger Factory, beautiful cafes, restaurants, and fabulous shopping.
Barney likes to offer our guests a few creature comforts to help you with your stay. And with our compliments, we offer you personal soaps, 15ml shampoo & conditioner, hair dryer, kitchen wrap, baking paper & foil, dish washing liquid & powder, laundry powder, tea, coffee & sugar sachets, herbs, soy & tomato sauces, salt & pepper and 150ml long life milk.
Long stays are subject to discounting.
Pricing for our property is based on number of guests staying - only pay for what is required.
We would love to welcome you to Barney's for your next beachside getaway - everything you need for the perfectly relaxing Noosa holiday.
If the dates you would like are unavailable please try "KIM'S PAVILION at SUNRISE" 109091
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS OR LARGE PARTIES. Our property is located in a quiet residential area and is suitable for hosting couples, families and friends.