You will enjoy this spacious 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment located directly across the road from a fully patrolled Coolum Beach and only a 20m stroll to the lively cafes and boutiques, you will literally have everything at your fingertips when you stay here.
This apartment is furnished with a Balinese theme and you shouldnt want for anything. A spacious living and dining area including a kitchen, fully equipped for all your requirements. There is also a large balcony capturing sweeping panoramic views to the South of Coolum Beach and all the way North to Noosa.
There are two bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 6 guests and a master bedroom, with full ocean views, features its own ensuite (including a spa) and luxurious Queen size bed. The second bedroom offers two single beds for children or another couple.
Undercover secure parking is there if you need it, otherwise, this beautifully styled apartment offers everything you need within walking distance of your front door.
Perfect for a Couple, Honeymooners and a small family............
Unit facilities include:
Amazing Ocean Views
Main bedroom- 1 x Queen Bed
Second bedroom - 2 x Single Beds
Trundle Bed - if needed
Two bathrooms with full showers and ensuite with a spa bath
Lounge and Dining area
Large balcony with a separate outdoor dining table (sitting 6 people comfortably)
Washing machine/Dryer/Ironing board/Iron
2 x televisions including DVD player
Nepresso Coffee Machine (coffee pods supplied per stay)
Extensively equipped kitchen
Linen and bath towels included (including beach towels)
Weekly cleaning included for stays over 7 days
1 x Queen bed, ensuite with shower and toilet, Spa, TV, double wardrobe, ceiling fan
2 x Single beds, wardrobe, ceiling fan
Sofa Beds that sleeps 2
Baby items are available for hire: cot, hire chair, etc are available for hire.
Underground secure carpark
Saltwater pool and spa
Lift to all levels
Gas BBQ facilities
Licensed on site restaurant
Patrolled beach - 20m directly across street
Coolum Esplanade - 50m
Sunshine Coast airport - 7kms
Underwater World/Maroochydore - 18kms
Australia Zoo - 54kms
Noosa Heads - 17kms
Fees & Charges:
Rates are based on minimum stays
Please contact me directly for pricing on stays less than minimum night stays
Deposit - 30% of stay on booking and remaining 70% 3 weeks before arrival
Refundable security bond - $400
Extra cleaning charges may apply
Late check out fee may apply
In the event of a booking being cancelled, a full refund of the deposit will be given only if 28 days notice has been given in High season (which includes all Qld school holidays) and 14 days for all other times
This apartment is 'Non Smoking'
No pets are allowed
Maximum 6 persons unless approval is given.
All guests staying must be registered in the booking
Minimum check in age is 18
To ensure comfort for all guests, this apartment cannot be used for parties, functions, schoolies gatherings or other unlawful purposes