Growder Court 3 - Coolum Beach Townhouse. See below at bottom of description. We successfully own and manage 6 properties below plus manage another property for son on Gold Coast. It is available from the 1st December 2017 onwards.
Growder Court 3 - Coolum Beach Townhouse – Family Friendly Coolum Beach Holiday Accommodation
Growder Court 3 is a family friendly holiday accommodation in Coolum Beach close to Beach and only a 15 to 20 minute drive from Noosa north and Maroochydore south
The 3 bedroom townhouse is for your exclusive use
Features of the property include:
• Ceiling fans in each bedroom and in living area x2. Open up the windows security screens and put on ceiling fans along with sea breeze makes it fresh and relaxing
• Fully Self—contained
• 55 inch UHD Smart TV, WiFi, Netflix, Stan, Apple & Telstra TV
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms upstairs with 2.5 Double Bed Sofa Lounge in downstairs living area
• Main bedroom has a 1 Queen Bed - Sliding Door onto Balcony with View currently undergoing reconstruction. Two cane chairs in bedroom can be taken out on balcony
• 2nd bedroom has 1 holiday bunks 1 single bed on top and 1 double bed below
• 3rd bedroom has 1 holiday bunks 1 single bed on top and 1 double bed below
• There will be 2 Single Foam Mattresses that can be taken downstairs and used in Living Area
• Upstairs Bathroom has separate shower and bath and vanity
• Separate Toilet upstairs
• Downstairs Living Area is open plan lounge room, dining table and kitchen fully equipped
• Laundry and Separate Toilet downstairs
• BBQ, outdoor setting and cane lounge on private back courtyard
• Supply doonas and pillows for all beds
• BYO bed linen i.e. bed sheets, pillow cases, towels and washers
• Linen Hire additional - $17 per bed one guest or $24 per bed bed two guests. Includes bed sheets, pillow cases, towels and washers
Growder Court 3 - Coolum Beach is a great place to holiday and is a great base for your beach and Sunshine Coast holiday
Price includes up to six 6 guests. Extra guests are $20 per night for adults and $10 per night for children
Payment options include:
• Stayz Online Payment System with Credit Card
• EFT or Direct Deposit
We require a 50 deposit to secure your booking, with the final amount due seven days prior to arrival
Security Deposit of $150.00.
David and Hilary - owner / managers, invite you and your family to relax and enjoy your holiday at Growder Court 3 - Coolum Beach
Coolum Beach is only a fifteen to twenty 15-20 minute drive from Noosa in the north and Maroochydore in the south. It has the facilities you need to enjoy your holiday.
Coolum Beach, a holiday destination on the so-called Sunshine Coast of Australia, is a delightful section of beach dominated by the nearby looming presence of Mount Coolum. Named after the mountain whose ‘headless’ appearance inspired the Aboriginal name, Coolum Beach is not only one of the premiere surf destinations in Queensland, but a great place for the entire family to enjoy their holidays. Facing the rising sun, it offers breathtaking morning views, a safe and a patrolled stretch of gorgeous beach and a variety of ways to relax and unwind.
Coolum Beach offers a variety of activities, including surfing, swimming, hiking, golf, mountain climbing, and even a water park. The Mount Coolum Golf Club offers 18 holes in the ‘shadow’ of Mount Coolum itself. Palmersaurus, at Palmer Coolum Resort, provides an adventure for the kids and kids at heart, with animatronic dinosaurs ‘roaming’ the area. Emu Mountain offers a mountain climbing trek suitable for families with young children, and a view of the ocean, while more intrepid explorers can brave Mount Coolum itself. A slightly steep climb of twenty to forty minutes gives explorers a breathtaking view of the surrounding countryside. Finally, Coolum Surfing School is just what it sounds like, and offers lessons to beginners of all ages year round. Coolum Beach is said to offer one of the best ‘breaks’ in all of Queensland, making it ideal for the seasoned surfer as well.
In addition to Mount Coolum National Park, Coolum Beach is near a variety of attractions that offer exciting experiences. Less than forty-five minutes down the coast, the famous Australia Zoo offers visitors a glimpse into the wild and deadly Australian outback. Known for its partnership with Steve Irwin, the zoo promises a learning adventure worthy of the Crocodile Hunter himself. Also a short drive south is Aussie World, a theme park open year round, except Christmas Day. It is fronted by the famous Ettamogah Pub, an iconic but affordable eatery, made famous before it even opened as it featured in cartoons in The Australasian Post.
Things to Do:
- Whale Watching Sunshine Coast
- Kite Surfing on the Sunshine Coast
- Maleny Botanic Gardens
- Noosa Stand Up Paddle
- Noosa National Park
- Banyandah Alpacas
- Horse Back Riding Tours in Noosa
- Aussie World
- The Ginger Factory
- Big Kart Track
- Eumundi Markets
- Noosa River and Everglades Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Underwater World 1 Day Admission Ticket
- Australia Zoo Sunshine Coast
Coolum Beach is a great base for your Sunshine Coast holiday.
Book your Sunshine Coast holiday now.
Looking for other great NSW and QLD holidays? Check out our other properties:
• Pether Cottage, Talbingo NSW www.stayz.com.au/9179
• Coal d’Vine Cottage, Cessnock NSW www.stayz.com.au/16898
• Coal d’Vine View, Cessnock NSW www.stayz.com.au/161684
• Condo 105 @ Horizons Golf Resort, Salamander Bay NSW www.stayz.com.au/65646
• Manilla Cottage, Manilla NSW www.stayz.com.au/140684
• Helensvale on the Discovery, Helensvale QLD www.stayz.com.au/198574
• Growder Court 3, Coolum Beach QLD www.stayz.com.au/200874