Blue Haven offers ALL of the following features:
- Views of the deep blue sea at the front of the house and beautiful native bush at the back for total privacy and a sense of being away from it all.
- Plenty of room for up to 12 guests - 5 separate bedrooms and a private media room for everyone to have their own space.
- Separate apartment so family and friends can get away from the crowd when they need some down time.
- Stylish decor - calm coastal colours, comfortable indoor and outdoor furnishings, new and up-cycled furnishings to create a serene and relaxed
feeling as soon as you come inside.
- Well shaded pool to keep you cool after a walk back from the beach
- Warm hot tub under the stars to warm up on a cool evening.
- Quality bedding and linen for a great nights sleep every night.
- Huge covered deck to make the most of the Queensland weather - 3 separate outdoor lounge and dining areas including hammocks and hanging
chairs, comfortable dining chairs and BBQ's.
- Enough TV's to keep everyone happy - no arguments over what to watch. NETFLIX included on the main TV in the media room.
- Fully fenced to keep kids and dogs safe and give you a sense of privacy and security.
- Two outdoor showers to wash the sand off after the beach, one even has hot water so you can shower the kids under the palm trees
- Table tennis table and gear for some competitive family fun.
Our home has large living spaces and being Queensland, lots of outdoor living. We have three bathrooms, five bedrooms, a single lock up garage, 2 lounge areas, TV Room, 3 deck/terraced lounge areas, indoor and outdoor dining and off road parking for three more cars.
The small pool is perfect for kids to splash with a large fixed umbrella which offers shade over most of the pool, and a hot tub set under the stars is a romantic place to unwind after a hectic day at the beach and in the hammock. The yard is fully fenced, offering an option for those with dogs to come for a beach holiday and bring their favourite member of the family
We're not highly focused on technology, but have complimentary wi-fi and flat screen TV's in four locations around the house, with Netflix in the TV room. Our focus is on nature, the beach, family gatherings in the kitchen and around the huge dining table and quiet time in one of the many cosy corners. To that end we have a kitchen large enough for everyone to gather and help prepare the evening meal and a table big enough to sit around and enjoy the meal together.
We offer books and a range of DVD's, quiet nooks to read and a space to practice yoga or meditate while listening to the waves or simply to sit and enjoy your own company.
The house comprises the main 3 bedroom house and a separate 2 bedroom apartment. Stairs lead internally from ground floor entrance, garage and TV room to the main house and into the very spacious living/dining area and huge kitchen. The lounge area has ocean views and from the front deck with BBQ, outdoor table and bar table and a lounge corner for two all facing the stunning ocean view. The master suite is also at this end of the house, along with the study. At the other end of the upstairs area you will find a good sized family bathroom with separate shower and gorgeous bath, a small twin bedroom and one queen bedroom leading to the large covered back deck through French doors. The rear deck overlooks the native bush right at the back door and offers a covered outdoor lounge and dining area. On the ground floor at the rear of the house is the gorgeous "Hidden Treasure", a self contained 2 bedroom apartment with it's own kitchen, lounge, two queen beds and lovely bathroom. A spacious covered terrace outside the apartment leads directly onto the pool and spa deck and houses the laundry area. Rustic tropical and native gardens surround the house on four sides, so although you have neighbours, you feel as though you're in your own world. It's all yours
You will be met on arrival to show you around and make sure you're comfortable with everything before we leave you to enjoy your stay. We will be available by phone or email prior to and for the duration of your holiday.
We have a lovely neighbours and the house is located in a beautiful area. The feature is obviously our local beach with a well known surf break but also a patrolled swimming beach. We have cliff walks, bike paths, local cafe's & resaurants, yoga studios, gyms, golf courses, surf clubs, Mt Coolum and many other local attractions within a short walk or drive. We will leave a list of our favourite things to do. Bring your bikes if you have room because the bike path goes all the way from Noosa to Caloundra we've only been as far as Mooloolaba to the south but the path north is a lovely day out.
We wouldn't recommend you come without a car for a week, however once you're here, the bus stop is at the end of our street. This is the main route north as far as Tewantin north of Noosa Heads and south to Maroochydore exchange and the Sunshine Plaza. Buy a Go Card and you won't need to take the car out of the garage except to visit Eumundi Markets, Noosa National Park, Kondallilla falls, the Ocean Street markets and shopping.....OK you might still use the car but the bus can be handy.
Other things to note
Dogs are welcome but we advise there is no grassed area in the yard, it's all garden. Dogs who like to exhaust themselves at the beach then lie around on the back deck on their own beds for the rest of the day are going to love it here. If they are barkers, diggers or need a lot of space then you should make alternative arrangements. If you have a small indoor dog, we will ask that you don't allow them on any of the furniture, rugs or into any of the carpeted areas. Strict rules apply in this regard and bond will be sacrificed if we feel that the rules have been broken and need to steam clean these areas between guests. We would request that no evidence of pets ie fur, sand or doggy do is left after your visit. We love dogs, but we have been taken advantage in the past. Thank you for your understanding. Please make a pet request with your initial enquiry - we cannot accommodate families with out of control pets. We charge a $100 fee for the stay.